Seven

"So... where are we going again?"  Eta asked as she sharpened the tip of her worn down syringe with a rock.  "Suchong's Free Clinic, in Artemis Suites.  Pay attention, as I have told you twice."  I said as I tightened my syringe onto my arm.  I then turned to making sure both of my needles on each inner arm where strapped into the belts.  The one on my right, the green one, held raw ADAM, in case of a situation in which I would need to inject that into myself to save my life.  The blue one on my left was what I supposed was EVE, in case I picked up a plasmid, and wanted to use it.  Although, I wouldn't see why I would need to use other plasmids, since I, like all big sisters, had all the power I wanted.

I looked over to Eta, who was walking up to me.  "Alright, let's get going."  I said impatiently.  This time, my sister ran over, and grabbed my hand.  "Any idea what's going to happen when we get there?"  Eta asked me.  "Not a clue."  I said as I smirked grimly.  We stayed still for a second, before we flashed away in the blink of an eye.

---

We stood in the same spot of which I stood in my dream.  Right before the almost now fully rotten corpse of the man who slapped Eta himself.   He was still somewhat impaled into the desk, and he was still bloody as every, although the blood probably dried up about nine years ago.   

Eta walked up to the body cautiously, as if she was encountering a ghost.  She looked at the spot where she had fallen, and bent down to touch the spot.  Now, this would be pretty abnormal to most, but it wasn't for me.  Whenever she remembered something from her past, random images of the past would pop into her brain, and she would look like she was possessed.  

She looked at Suchong's body, and moved closed to it.  She caressed her hand across his cheek, before slapping his face.  Hard.  The noise echoed across the room.  Was that the end of it?  No.  It just got more violent from there;  She took her syringe, slamming it into the dead man's cheek, making sure it went through both.  She them swiftly took it back out, and jabbed into his forehead.  The most disturbing thing about it, is she inserted it into his brain.  Through the top of his eye.  

I knew what that was supposed to be payback for; the transorbital lobotomy he had performed on me when I was a little sister.  He was performing a test, hoping that it would be able to prevent me from refusing to harvest from a corpse.  Luckily enough, he failed when Tenenbaum had seen enough.  I remembered it clearly enough:  Tenenbaum had told him to stop when I had started screaming.  Yes, by the way, it was me.  I hadn't known Eta then, but I would soon.  I had told her about it not too long ago.  But, she pleaded for him to stop, and after a bit, pulled a gun on him.  That was the last thing I remembered, before everything went black.

And now here Eta was, doing the same thing that he did to me eleven years earlier.  Although, this one had much more gore.  Eta proceeded to shove her syringe up his eyelid, and then take it back out once she hit brain.  "Alright now, you've had your revenge."  I spoke loudly.  Eta huffed, nodding her head.  In one swift motion, she took her helmet off, spit on Suchong, and then put her helmet back on.  "That's what you get, you little bitch."  She mumbled, walking back to me.  

"So, what now?"  She asked.  I merely grabbed her hand, while trying to retrace my dream.   I walked through the doorway carefully, making my way down the hall.  Was it the closed door?  No- it was the open one.  So, I walked through that one, and saw a hole in the wall.  It came back to me as I entered the wall, exiting through another hole.  

I opened my eyes in amazement.  Gathers Gardens where everywhere, although all where obviously failed prototypes.  But, along with that, I could hear something.  Crying...  No, this was no splicer who was crying.  It sounded like a girl around mine and Eta's age.  "Let's get the hell out of here...."  Eta whisper-yelled.  I shook my head, and instead jumped up onto the ceiling quietly, jumping across to the end of the hallway.  There was the body of the woman... the one from my dream.  I saw no one else, so I figured I was just hearing things.  Jumping down to the floor, I studied the woman.  Oddly enough, her body was perfectly preserved. 

To make it even more strange- this woman reeked of a dead body from twelve years ago. Yet here she was, slumped against the glass, as if someone had just recently killed her.  I knelt down, touching the woman's face carefully, caressing my hand down her cheek.  Her makeup had smeared a bit down her face, and I could only guessed that she silently cried when she died.

I jumped, turning when I heard a loud screech.  And this wasn't Eta because she ran to me instantly.  "Another big sister?  I haven't seen one that wasn't you for about seven months..."  I muttered to Eta.  She nodded in agreement.  

I sighed, before standing up, knees bent and touching as I stood in the awkward position.  I had such lanky legs that I can't bend me knees too far down, so I always have to force my knee caps together.

The next screech came again, and another only a few seconds after, before a dark figure appeared before the two of us.  She was a big sister, but certainly had no normal armor.  The color of the metal was painted a dark black, and the leather belts and heavy felt where a bloodstain red, as if she had bathed in the blood of her enemies- literally.  

She charged at me at first notice, and Eta decided to take charge, letting out a screech of which had a high frequency to of which made the light in this room turn on, then off, then on, then off, before breaking.  I only looked up as the odd big sister took advantage, and had used her telekinesis to lift up a Gatherers Garden, about to throw it towards me.  

Then, as if ice froze her, she stood still for a second, before dropping the Gatherers Garden.  I jumped as it loudly hit the ground, before moving closer to her.  I froze when she spoke.  "Who are you? Why are you here?"  She asked harshly, her tone thick of French.  Well, this was going to be quite the explanation.

A/N:  ASDFGHJKL  WhAt WiLl HaPpEn NeXt?  Here's another long chapter for you humans, because I felt bad to post something short.  Now, how long has it been?  Four days?  Sorry about that... I update whenever i'm just sitting down, thinking, and then all of a sudden, a random idea just pops into my head... Alright, I guess that's all...  Have a nice life and night/day  (Switched it up because it's currently about 8:30pm at the moment :p )