Six

Me and Leta hummed our song as we walked down the hallway, hand in hand, with our knight walking behind us.   As we walked down the beautiful hallway, we noticed the door where papa Suchong was, and we could hear his voice.  So, we turned the corner.  "Mr. B, You can stay here." Leta said, before walking in.  I followed behind as i looked expectantly at papa Suchong.  He'll be so happy to know what we and the beautiful, nice woman did!  I walked behind him, while my sister stayed back, looking up at him.  "Papa Suchong!"  I said, my tone full of excitement.  "Get, get away... Maybe if I modify the genetic sequence to..."  He said turning away.  But, I came up behind him.  "Papa Suchong!"  I said.  "Sush... shoo... sequence to allow for..." He muttered, and this time, Leta came up behind him. "Papa Suchong!  Papa Suchong!"  She said, dancing around, and raising her hand.  I couldn't hear anything after that.  Just the sound of my sister crying.  I stepped back in shock, covering my mouth as my sister fell to the ground.  In a split second, i ran over to her, and knelt down beside her.  I checked her face, not touching it, before i heard Mr. B start to yell.  I knew Papa Suchong was in trouble at that point.  No one hits either of us and gets away with it, because it makes Mr. B mad.  I shielded my face with my two hands up, and Leta did the same, as we heard an agonized scream, along with blood.  Lots of it.  Then, he stomped, making the ground shake as the glass shatter.  We looked up, and scrambled to him when Mr. B held his hand out.  Neither of us even noticed the woman who was walking to the table where a man they no longer knew lay. 

 Then, my vision switched.  Present time me was standing next to the woman who watched, stepping back as the glass shattered.  And then, time stood still.  I studied the woman, brushing the back of my hand across her face.   She looked slightly terrified- not to mention, I would be supposing she had, by the look on her face.  It was tough, yet i could see much blood on her head, and her clothes where torn and messy.   I looked at my young self, and then at young Eta.   Oh, if they knew what they where to become...  I thought to myself with a sigh.  I walked across the room to the big daddy, also looking at him.  He was brand new, and clean.  But, obviously, he was now covered in blood and missing his drill.  That's why we didn't last long with him, and just as we where both about to be killed, a rouge big daddy who lost his little sister had quickly killed all of the splicers off, and basically adopted us.  I sighed once again, before time once again continued.  The woman soon walked to the big daddy, picking up a piece of paper, before walking out of the room.  Being slightly curious, i decided to follow.  

In not too much longer, she came to a stop near three to four men- One who I recognized as the one and only, Frank Fontaine.  A man was kneeling next to him, covering a struggling little sister's mouth.  She was unusual- white eyes, a black and red dress- it was abnormal.  I ran over to the little sister, trying to kill the man with my syringe.  But, I went right through him, like he was a ghost.  Nothing happened.  No one noticed me.   All I could do was stare in disbelief and Fontaine spoke, "Well love, if you insist."  Before hitting her with a wrench.  She fell down immediately, and the man quickly dragged her back against the glass near her, the other man letting the little sister go.  She scrambled quickly and fearfully, running towards the woman.  She only gently grabbed the woman's hand, holding it close to her face.  The woman just lay there for a good three minutes, before the girl started to sing La Vie En Rose, with her doll folded into one arm.  As she finished a small portion of the French lullaby, The woman gave the girl a warm smile, before she frowned, and suddenly fell back, a doll head falling out of her hand.  Her breathing stopped, and she was good as dead.  Not even a moment to say goodbye.

The little sister put her head down, not even crying.  She just... sat there.  And, of course, little sisters were not supposed to feel emotion to anyone or thing that wasn't a big daddy, Dr. Tennenbaum, or a big sister, so this was much unusual.  She had to have had one of the strongest bonds to that dead woman.  I only looked down, as I heard a voice calling my name... and saying... whispering... words.  "The tear, Masha! The tear!  Go into the Silver Fin restaurant... You'll find me... but first go to the clinic and find the diary...."  It whispered in a chilling way.  As in, more chilling than when splicers whisper things to the little sisters that make them freak out.  It then disappeared, and I woke up only seconds later, breathing hard.

  Two things that I knew:  One, this was not a dream, rather a memory and something that happened of which I had never seen. Two, I knew know that I needed answers, and I was going to follow the voice.  As foolish as it may seem, i'm curious, and I want to know what happened that day.  That one day, January 14th of 1959, not to much longer after the first death of subject Delta.  

"Eta?"  I asked.  She shook awake only a second later, looking up at me.  "Yes?"  She responded, in a rather alarmed tone.  "Get up, where going on a fucked up adventure in this shitty place."  I told her.  She rolled her eyes.  "Oh, Zeta, what has your future telling brain told you this time?"  I smirked.   "Eh, let's just say that we're going to go find a big sister that may not have gone to the surface, a body, and an audio diary."  She looked at me, giving the, "Are you fucking insane?!"  Stare.  "How have you not killed the two of us yet?"  She sighed, shaking her head.  

A/N:  YO WHAT UP HUMANS!  1,164 words!  Ya happy?  Here's a little backstory thing that's not really even a backstory if you've seen all of the shiz that goes on in Burial at sea ep. 2, and some sort of voice in the back of Zeta's brain, telling her to do crazy shit.  The bad thing is that everything on here is all to obvious if you've played all of the bioshock games... but whatever... I can promise that it will get more entertaining soon enough.... Well, have a nice life and day/ night!