Wake

(Featured Characters: Zoeya, Rythian, Xephos. Ships: N/A, Referenced Fizone)

Xephos slowly wakes up, he cant remember what happened, and doesn't really know where he is. He looks up but light from the lamp above him blinds him as he looks. He tries to sit up but is moved down by a hand.

"Hey, chill out dude, almost done here." A woman's voice said. His eyes were heavy and he couldn't feel his other arm and as he looks that way, the woman, deep red hair, tied up in a ponytail, is focused on his arm. He looks at his arm and it seems to be a prosthetic arm. He looks back up at her, and she smiles at him, patting his arm. "This will take sometime to get used to but you'll get there." - Lifts her prosthetic arm as well. "If I managed, you will too."

She stands up "You can stay as long as you need" and she exits. Xephos lays back down, holding his new, metallic arm up, taking a look at it before sitting up.

The woman, comes back, placing a cup of tea for him on the counter beside him. "I believe I didn't catch your name, mines Zo-"

But before she can continue a man appears at the door.

"Why is he here, Zoey?" The man grits his teeth as he glares at Xephos.

"Rythian? Wha- You know him? I found him in a pretty bad way, and decided to help him out." Zoey explains as she looks up to Rythian.

"He's Lalna's friend."

Zoey looks back at Xephos. The poor spaceman looking confused, he doesn't recognize anyone, or doesn't remember this Lalna person.

Xephos speaks up for the first time. "Uh I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about.. I can't remember what happened.."

Zoey smiles, "it's alright, you can't stay here for as much as you like. Whether Rythian and Fiona likes it or not. I'll have to tell her though." With that, she stands up and stood at Rythian. "Please don't try to kill him, Rythian, please?" She pouts.

With that, Rythian makes his way out without another word. Zoey smiles at Xephos then closes his door.