Shadow

(Featured Characters: Lalna, Nano, Hat Films. Ships: Nanocoffee.)  

"Hey Nano!" Lalna called as he wanted to show her the new bubble gun he built, but when she didn't reply.

"Nano?" He looks at her, she was sitting on the couch. 

"You okay? What's up?" He sits down next to her.

"The Hat guys told me off and now I feel bad, I dunno I usually don't et it slide but I feel they're right." She shrugs.

  If you're feeling small

I'll love your shadow

And if you're feeling small

I'll love your shadow  

Lalna grabs her hand and lifts her up. "Come on, I've got something to show you."

He leads her to his cabin shack, lifts up the weapon he was going to show her earlier. 

"I present to you, thee bubble gun 3000" He grins.

"Does it work?" Nano asks.

"Well, lets find out. Lets pay the Hat guys a visit." They both smile deviously.

  If you're feeling small

I'll love your shadow

And if you're feeling small

I'll love your shadow

And when the lights go dark

I will stand right beside you

If you're feeling small

I'll love your shadow

They reached the Hat Corp sign, stir up a lot of noise, and to their plan, the three boys come up from the shack.

"Oi! What're you doing here? Eh?" Ross shouts.

"Come on, speak up." Smith grows impatient. Trott just punches his hands, ready to fight.

"Chill guys, we just wanted to test out new bubble gun." And as Lalna says that he loads up his gun, and shoots the three of them.

Soon enough the three are floating in the air, shouting but their voices muffled. Nano giggles and the two waves at the three boys as they float higher and higher. Nano gives Lalna a hug.

"Thank you Lalna. This should sir them right, for now at least." And the two head back to their base.

  I will stand right beside you

If you're feeling small

I'll love your shadow

x

(I always thought of this song as a deeper meaning, but still sweet. So why not make a sweet story out of the sweet lyrics.)