Moon Rock

(Featured Characters: Xephos, Honeydew, Lalna, Nano, Lomadia. Ships: Referenced Xephmadia.)

"Lalna! I need some Moon rock to create this awesome sword. Do you know where to find it?" Nano, says as she approaches him

"Er.. the moon?" Lalna looks at her.

"No shit sherlock!" She slaps his arm. "How can we get there?"

"Well we need a rocket again." Lalna thinks, tapping his chin.

"Is there any quicker way?" Nano says impatiently. " 'cause I don't mind going today."

Lalna called Honeydew and Lomadia to meet and talk about the situation.

"Xephos." Honeydew and Lomadia say in unison.

Xephos? Lalna forgot about him, it'd been years since they've last seen him. He left after getting into a fight with, well everyone.

"Do you guys know where to find him?" Nano ask.

"Before he left, he told me he'd be going into space, maybe we can contact his ship? Lalna?" Honeydew explains and looks at Lalna.

"Yeah, we can try."

~

After a few hours of talking on the signals, they got into contact, only it wasn't Xephos' on the radio, one of his crewman rather. The group asked for a pick up, and the man hesitantly obliged.

It'd been a few more hours before they landed and took the group into the ship. An hour later, distant shouting can be heard, and Xephos walks into the main lounge room, where his old friends were hanging out.

"Why are you here?" He clearly doesn't look happy.

"We need some moon rock, and needed a quick ride. Hope that's okay." Nano chips in.

Xephos turns his attention to her. He clenches his jaw. He looked different, clean cut hair, light stubble.

"You are lucky my crewmen answered the call and didn't inform me." He sighs and rubs his forehead. He was still grumpy.

"Looks like you're still grumpy. What's the deal with you?" Lomadia chimes in.

"Don't tempt me."

"You wouldn't kick us out now would you?"

"Keep talking about you'll find out."

Honeydew interupts the two. "Man all you guys do is argue, but Xephos, come on you can help us, right?"

"N-"

"Daddy?" A small voice can be heard, a little girl can be seen running behind him, and hugs his legs.

"Who are these people - wait, are these your friends daddy?"

He sucks in his breathe. How does she know?

"Who told you?" Xephos looks down at her. His daughter, Mira.