Chapter 3: Leaving

Hey guys, I am updating like I promise. I really love you all that are reading my story. I hope dinner or later I'll have more people reading my book, but until thanks all of you who are reading it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yuu and I woke up really early the next morning. Since we were leaving today we decided bro go and get some new clothes. Last night, Yuu and I made a promised that we will no linger be the same people that our friends once pushed around. We will become cold and distant and only trust each other when we get to America.

So when we went to Central Town we noticed a new shop that sold just the kind of clothes we were looking for. The name of the store was Hot Topics.We went inside and brought lost of clothes.

One outfit that I brought was a black tee shirt that says 'I solemnly that I am up to no good' in white, black jean short shorts, ripped fishnet stockings, and thigh high black boots. The other outfit that I brought was a black and white polka dot romper with black Hugh heels.

Yuu bought two outfits as well. One was a shirt that was all black with ' Death Note' written in white with a demon on his shirt, dark blue jeans, and black and white converse. The other one was a white shirt with the words ' If Daryl Dies We Riot' with a picture of Daryl from the Walking Dead, gray jeans, with all white converse.

Once we were done, we saw that it was almost time to nleave. We went back to our dorms to get our bags. We agreed to meer back at theblimo. While walking I remember the deal that we also made with !y uncle.

Flashback:

"There's one more thing I would like you to do ." I said."Tell them all our fellow classmates were we are after a year or until they found out that we are missing. Which ever comes fist." " Will do." said my uncle and with that we left.

Flashback Ends

"Mikan are you ready." ask Yuu "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. and with that we got on the plain and took of to America.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for reading my book. I would like to give out cupcakes and cupcake points. As you can tell I love cupcakes. Bye every one see you tomorrow.