Chapter 8: Date?

Im sorry for updating so late. I hope you guys can forgive me. I need help. So, I will be asking the first person to review to be the person that reads over my story, so that i have no mistakes for you guys. I will be asking for yorur real name and email adress. Hope you enjoy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andy's P.O.V.

I ran into my dorm after showing the others their rooms. I couldn’t wait for my date with Mikan. I decided I was going to leave at 7:00 to go to her dorm. I ran into my closet and look for the perfect outfit that was sure to get her attention. I chose a white button up shirt with a long sleeve grey sweater on top. I put on some grayish jeans with some white Adidas.

I ran to the bathroom and took a 20 minute shower, and that’s pretty long for me. I got out and quickly dressed and went into my room hoping a lot of time would have passed but it was only 5:45. I sighed and sat down and waited for the time to past. It felt like eternity would pass before it would turn 7:00. It was 6:40, so I decided to go to the store that was on campus and buy her some flowers.

I rushed into the store and thought what would be her favorite flower. So, I brought her cherry blossom tree that would not grow as big as they usually grow so you can keep it in your room. I don’t know how they did it. Go ask someone with a Garden or Plant Alice. I rushed into my room and saw that I still had about 30 minutes left so I did last minute touch-ups and left out the door.

I waited outside her door and then knocked on the door when I noticed it was 7:00. She opened the door and had a confused look on her face. “Why are you all dressed up?" she asked, and suddenly I realized this wasn't a date. "I have something to do after this." I hurried and made an excuse. "Oh, okay then. Well come in." she said. I handed her the sakura tree and she said she loved it and sakura flowers where her favorite flowers.I went and sat on her bed as she went to fix a cup of tea.

"What happened while you were in Alice Academy that made you so cold?" I asked. "Th-They betrayed me. They called me a b!tch and a $lut. My best friend said that she was never really my best friend and the boy that I liked for ages hurted me when i thought it was impossible." "Wh-What?" I say slighty shock yet agitated that I wasn't there to save her. "Yuu helped me. He was the only person that was there for me. Not too long after did the middle school divison principle asked me to come her. And I agreed, but I wanted to bring Yuu with me. That's my story." she said and by the end she was crying.

I suddenly got the feeling to hold her, and listening to my instincts I did. I pulled her to me and held her. I whispered slowly to her that it wasn't her fault and that they were jerks. "Hey Mikan. Don't let them get to you. They are in your past, and now your living your future,  here with us. You were brought here for a reason. I don't know what for yet, but I know we will soon find out. So, don't stop beliving, because I'm here for you." I say to try to calm her down and it worked.

"Thank you Andy. I don't know what i would ever do without you." "Live to be an old woman with 90 kittens." I say in a joking tone. She got out of our hold to punch me, before returning shortly after. We layed there and talked about simple unimportant things, until we fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys i hoped you like it. Also remember to commet and review. Tell me how you like the story. I would  love to get new ideas that i can interpet into the story. Bye minna (everybody)!!!!!