Chapter 7: Elevator Conversations

Hey guys. So nobody has commented giving me suggestion on two more oc's so i just made my own, that is if you dont give le some suggestions by the next chapter. No pressure at all( lots of pressure 0_0) :-). Also my wrist is all better now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMikan P.O.V.

After all of the introductions, Veronica and Andy were told to show us where our rooms would be.  We were walling around campus until we got to this huge building.  We went inside and got in the elevator and Andy pushed the button for us to go to the top floor.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andy's P.O.V.

I thought of this as a great time to get the chance to talk to Mikan. I Turned around and gave Veronica and Yuu a look they said to not interfere.  "Hey M-Mikan." I did while stuttering.  Ugh.  Stupid, stupid. Now she's going to think you can talk to her without stuttering.

"Uh hi. " She says. "Mikan, your room will be next to mine. " I say hoping to start some type of conversation. "Okay." She says.  "Mikan,  I was wondering whey happened that me you want to come here?" I ask. "Maybe you should just stop wondering and mind you're own business." She snarled back at me.  "Okay okay,  I didn't mean to offend you. " I mumbled.  "-sigh- I didn't mean it like that." She started why don't you just come to my room later and I'm tell you then."

"That'll be great." I say with a smile on my face.  Once we were finished with our conversation the elevator opened.  I walked out and bowed.  "Miladies, care to go out first." I say.  "Whatever." Veronica says and pushed me over. Mikan just looks done at me and laughs and follows Veronica.  Yuu gives me a sympathetic look and helps me of the ground.  "Thanks bro." I say. "You're welcome." He says and walls off.  "Hey guys don't leave me behind!" I shouted running to catch up to them.

Wow.  Betcha I won't ever try to be nice again.

But the only thing I could think about is tonight and my 'date' with Mikan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey minna.  I'm sorry for skill of the late chapters.  Ok so if I ever take to long to update just comment and tell me or you could write on my page.  I was wondering would you all want to hear Yuu's and Veronica's conversation in the next chapter or not? The choice is up to you.  Just comment and tell me.