Chapter 5: New Life New People

Hey guys I know that is been a while since I last updated.  I need help because I need four OCS by the next chapter so Mikan and Yuu can make new friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mikan's P.O.V.

As we arrived at the school we sae three people standing outside. One was a bald head man whose head sparkled while he was dancing around in his red suit. Next to him was a woman with black hair that was wearing a white shirt with ruffles on it. She was wearing a pencil skirt with black heels also.  The other person was a girl with blonde hair and she was wearing a bright pink fluffy dress with neon green heels.

As our limo pulled the up Veronica told me the bald man was our principal, the black haired lay was our danger ability teacher and the blonde was our regular teacher.

Once we got there, the principal opened the door and pulled me and Yuu out of the limo and twirled us around in a hug.

Yuu's P.O.V.

Ugh. I'm being molested. ( :'( ) I looked over to Mikan to say she had a look of disgust on her face. Suddenly we were grabbed by the teacher and she twirled us aid also.  I mean what is up with people and hugging.

"Mrs. Wilfred, can you please let go of the children. " said the black haired lady. So the blonde teacher name is Mrs. Wilfred.

"Why should I? I mean they are so adorable." She said snuggling us even more.  " Because you're suffocating them. " " Fine.  you wet always the party pooper Ms. Crockett." "I dare you to sa.y that to."     " Now now ladies, you are not to be fighting around such cute harmless kids."

Mikan's P.O.V

Harmless kids?

Oh I'll show him harmless.

I started to kick and punch trying to get out of this old woman's hold.  " Oh come down Mikan you know that he mentioned nothing by that. " said Yuu. " I don't care.  I'm going to castrate this bitch."

Yuu's P.O.V

I try and hold Mikan back, but I wasn't doing that good of a job.  I turn to look for Veronica and Andy for help but they Judy sit their laughing.  " Ughh.  can you guys me!" I say to them only to have them laugh harder.  Gosh, I'm surrounded by idiots.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In so sorry I've been writing this chalet for ages. I how none of you guys are mad at me for being so selfish and not finishing the story.  I love all the people that are voting and reading my story.  I promise to the story next week. again thank you all.