Chapter 1: Zap, Zap You Can't Go Back

You sat silently in one of the many common rooms in Shining Agency. It was a rather quiet Saturday morning, and you had found that working in one of the common rooms were rather nice. Here you could work in silence, but also chat with the occasional member of either Starish or Quartet Night that passed through the room.

Being the manager of Quartet Night could be quite stressful, but today you didn't have that much that needed to be done, so you had decided to take a break for a short while, putting your legs up on the low coffee table and leaning back in the soft couch. Silence fell upon the room as you relaxed in the comfortable atmosphere. The television was running in the background, sporting some sort of reality programme, but you didn't pay attention to it.

The silence continued to fill the air right until Eiichi of Heavens burst through the door with a wide smile on his face.

You slowly opened one of your eyes and looked to the older male who had disturbed the peace.

"(Y/n) just the person I was looking for!" He exclaimed as he walked into the room and sat down in the couch next to you.

You had turned to look at the male and with a questioning voice asked, "Why?"

"Excellent question!" he started, "You see I and the rest of Heavens have been called here to Shining Agency by uncertain orders from Shining, and I thought that you would be the person to know why" He explained looking expectantly at you with his purple eyes.

You stared at him for a moment. For all you knew Shining hadn't said anything about any urgent matter lately, and if he had, why would he call Heavens?

You shook your head slightly at Eiichi's expectant eyes.

"He hasn't said anything to me" You clarified and you watched as Eiichi's face fell.

"So we are here for some reason that nobody knows" a voice said from the door.

You looked from Eiichi to the door and saw Yamato staring at you mildly annoyed at your previous statement.

"Looks like it" Eiichi said as Yamato walked in and sat down in a chair opposite of you.

This was all rather weird to you. Why would Shining call Heavens here and not tell you anything about it. It didn't make sense.

As you sat in your own thoughts you were abruptly interrupted by Cecil's optimistic voice, "(Y/n) do you know why Heavens are here? Oh hey guys" he said as he spotted Eiichi and Yamato. The two males waved at the blue eyed idol and smiled.

You shook your head at the boy and was surprised to see Ai walk in after him.

"(Y/n) we have all been asked to meet up in here, any idea why?" the cyan haired male said.

You stared at Ai with a weird expression, you hadn't heard anything. Was this Don't tell (Y/n) anything day?

Ai took your silence as an answer to that you didn't know anything and walked into the room with Cecil.

"So any ideas to why Shining has asked us to meet up in this specific common room?" Tokiya's voice sounded as he walked into the room from another entrance, followed by Otoya and Eiji.

Everybody else in the room shook their heads. This whole situation was quite peculiar, something bad must have happened. And if something bad had happened that could only mean one thing. You were supposed to fix it, like you always did. Would Shining ever give you guys a break?

It went on like that for a while, the different members of Starish, Quartet Night and Heavens all filling into the room with the same question. Why were they here?