Chapter 3: Zap Me Out of Here Part 2: Bite me, Camward

A/N: Just a heads up that in this and some other chapters I will be referring to one of my other fanfictions, 'Disco War'. So I recommend that you read it if you haven't just so you can follow the jokes. 

An just another thing, this is all pure crack, I have nothing against the movies I refer to in this fanfictions, I just thought it would fir to the characters and be funny.

Thank you for reading and enjoy~ 

Reiji awoke in the middle of a beautiful meadow, blooming with white and purple flowers. He slowly sat up and looked around, noticing that he was surrounded by a forest. While looking around he noticed that Camus was lying besides him, eyes closed and not breathing. Reiji went into panic when he noticed that his bandmate wasn't breathing and just as he was about to start doing CPR he noticed that Camus' normally white skin was shining, actually it was shimmering.

Reiji leaned back from the other idol and stared wildly at him, what was this, and where were the others?

Camus suddenly opened his eyes, but Reiji wasn't met with the normally ice blue eyes Camus was known for, no his eyes was a deep golden color, and it freaked Reiji out to no end.

"Where are we?" Camus asked in bewilderment as he sat up and looked around the meadow.

Reiji didn't answer he just continued to look at Camus with wide eyes.

"What are you staring at you dimwit?" Camus said in annoyance when Reiji didn't answer him.

"You look like a disco ball" Reiji managed to utter as he stared at Camus' shimmering skin.

"I thought we had agreed to never talk about anything related to disco ever again" Camus said with a shiver in his voice.

"Sorry, but seriously Myu-chan, you are shimmering" Reiji said as he stared at Camus.

Camus raised an eyebrow at the elder and looked down to his arms which was indeed shimmering in the high sun.

"What in the world is this?" He uttered in an almost whisper.

Reiji shook his head slightly as he once again looked around him, the scene with the meadow and grand forest seemed rather familiar to the idol, but he couldn't quite place where he had seen it before.

Reiji had figured as much that they were in some sort of movie, but which one was the question.

A thought suddenly popped into the idol's head and he turned to Camus again.

"Camus do me a favor and show me your teeth" he said staring intently at the blonde male.

Camus looked weirdly at him, but did as he was told and showed Reiji his teeth.

"Just as I thought" Reiji said as he looked at Camus' sharp teeth.

"What?" Camus asked confused to what Reiji had figured out.

"Camus my dear friend, it looks like we are in the middle of Twilight" Reiji said with a smirk.

"You have got to be kidding me, am I a vampire?" Camus said in a rather unamused tone.

"Looks like it" Reiji stated.

Camus sighed, "Where are the others"

"See I was wondering that as well" Reiji said as he stood up from the ground.

Before Reiji got to do any more research on their situation, a rustle was heard from some of the bushes by the forest. Both males turned towards the forest and stared intently as Yamato came stumbling through the bushes, yelling out curses as he was stuck in a thorn bush.