Chapter 6: Zap Me Out of Here Part 5: Otoya, The Greatest Failman

A/N: Okay so before I start I just want to say that I love the movie, 'The Greatest Showman' It's one of the best musicals I have seen in a long time. But the opportunity for me to completely destroy it was there, and so I did. The song used in this chapter is all from that movie, so I suggest that you listen to them while reading. I'm sorry, but I still hope you like the chapter.

Enjoy~

"Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for" a voice was heard singing in the darkness of a tent.

"Been searching in the dark, your sweat soaking through the floor" the voice continued to sing as light slowly turned on in the tent.

"And buried in your bones there's an ache that you can't ignore, taking your breath, stealing your mind, and all that was real is left behind" Light shone down on the man in the middle of the circus tent and revealed Otoya in a fabulous red suit and black top hat.

He jumped down from the platform he had been standing on and as the song continued lions, tigers, horses and elephants ran out from behind him. A fire was lit in a pair of rings and the tigers jumped through. In the top of the tent Ai swung through the air on a trapez all the while whispering to himself in pure fright, "Please turn me off" as he jumped off the trapez and was caught in mid air by Cecil, who guided him safely to a platform. The two then proceeded to grab a rope each and swung down to the ground landing besides Otoya. They were both wearing a sparkling tight gymnastic suit, Ai's in a light purple and Cecil's light green.

Just as Otoya was about to finish the song off, the two did a cartwheel each and switched sides.

"We gotta make the greatest show!" Otoya yelled in excitement finishing up the song just as a fire caught on to the walls of the tent.

"More like the greatest failure" Ai stated as he quickly got the fire turned off with some water.

"Aw Ai, don't be so down, this is gonna be great!" Cecil said in excitement as he led the horses back to their stables.

"You wanna know what I think? I think this is a really bad idea" Ai said as he tied some ropes in the back.

"I think it's a great idea!" Otoya said voice filled with excitement, "I mean of all the channels in this television and we end in the musical, this is the best outcome" he explained making Cecil nod in agreement.

"We are idols after all" Cecil chimed in, making Ai scoff in annoyance, he really just wanted to find the trophy and get out of this mess. He had important things to do, like play video games and gather data. He didn't have time to play an acrobat and wear a sparkling purple outfit.

"You do realise that we have to look for the trophy, right?" Ai added to the conversation, this made the two boys look at the cyan haired male and Cecil said, "We can do that while we are having fun".

Otoya nodded in agreement, "And besides there's a new song coming up, and I have the greatest idea" he said in an enthusiastic voice.

"Oh God please don't say that, you sound like Shining" Ai said as he was dragged along by Otoya and Cecil.

They dragged him into the circus ring once again and Otoya said, "So since it's only the three of us, I think that Ai should sing 'Tightrope', while walking an actual tightrope" earning an optimistic nod from Cecil.

"Why me?" Ai asked not too keen on the idea of walking on a tightrope with these two as his security.

"You have the most feminine voice of us three" Otoya argued as he smiled at Ai. Ai sighed deeply at the redheads' statement as he shook his head.