Chapter 11: Zap Me Out of Here Part 10: Shut up, I'm a princess

A/N: So this chapter is not inspired by any movie, but more the Disney world as a whole, and I just wanted them all to be princesses...this is also the second last chapter, so hope you like. And the prince you play is just someone I made up...so don't sweat it.

Enjoy~

This time you awoke on a giant grass meadow, blue skies above you and a small stream running not far from you. Everything was so peaceful and you could hear the birds chirping and wind running through the grass. It was so idyllic that you didn't feel like getting up at all, but you knew that you had to.

You slowly sat up in the soft grass and looked down yourself. This time you wore something rather weird. A royal blue jacket with golden buttons and something fancy and frilly on your shoulders. A golden belt around your waist and some sort of banner ran over your left shoulder. Your pants were white and nicely fit and you wore long black boots that your pants was tucked down in. Your hair was gathered in a low ponytail and a sword was attached to your left hip, and your hands were covered with a pair of white gloves. You looked almost like a prince, but which prince was a good question, you had never seen the outfit before.

As you sat on the ground and looked yourself over you heard a noise not far from you. It sounded like somebody was hurt, so you decided to go and check it out.

Upon running over a small hill, the sight that met you was one of pure shock and humor. There on the ground before you laid all 18 of the boys from Starish, Quartet Night and Heavens. You sighed in relief as you ran down the hill to see them. As you got closer though, it soon dawned upon you that they were all wearing dresses, more importantly, princess dresses, disney princess dresses.

You stopped in your tracks as you looked to the boys who were slowly getting up from the ground. It took them a moment to realise what they were wearing, but Otoya was the one to point it out.

"Tokiya, what is that outfit you are wearing?" he asked as he pointed to Tokiya's two piece light blue outfit, he had light blue face paint on his left cheek as well and bore a crystal like necklace. He was Kida from Atlantis you concluded.

"Me? You are one to talk" Tokiya said as he looked to Otoya's puffy light pink dress. Otoya turned to look down himself and he screamed, he was Ariel, the hair gave it away.

"What in the world is this?" Yamato asked as he looked to his beige short dress that had a slight native american feel to it, he also wore a blue necklace around his neck and no shoes. Pocahontas you concluded.

It was rather funny to watch the boys from afar, and guessing which princess they had ended up as.

Camus was Elsa, no doubt or surprise there. Cecil was Jasmine, which wasn't a surprise either. To your surprise though Nagi was Anna.

"I'm so done with my life, I didn't think it could get any worse and then I wake up like this" Ranmaru said as he looked down his pink dress and adjusted the crown on his head. Sleeping Beauty.
"Speak for yourself" Ai said in his yellow and blue old fashioned dress. Snow White.

"At least you two don't have to walk around in a giant muffin dress" Ren said as he tried to get a hold of the giant yellow dress he was wearing. Belle.

"I think this is nice though" Natsuki said as he swung his purple dress back and forth. Rapunzel.
"Of course you do" Syo said with a growl. His dress was short and blue and he had an apron tied around his waist and he had a black bow in his hair. Alice.

"But Syo-chan you look so cute, just like Masato" Natsuki exclaimed as he looked to Masato who scowled at the blonde. He wore a pink kimono and had a fan in his hand. Mulan, which actually fit pretty well.