Chapter 2: Zap Me Out of Here Part 1: Personality Panic

A/N: Hi guys~ So I have actually finished writing this fanfiction already and I'll upload the next chapters in the next couple of days. I really hope you enjoy another bunch of crack with the Utapri guys. Please tell me what you think and what you like and don't like~
And I'll apologize now for any foul language and things like that
Enjoy~

"Good morning, and welcome to another hour with us here at Personality Panic!" the host beamed at the 19 of you.

You stared wildly at the boys, how were you supposed to find Shining's trophy if you were trapped in a reality show? You had to rely on Shining outside of the television, which wasn't very calming in any sense.

"Now let me explain this to all the newcomers here today" the host once again beamed at you as you sent a nervous look to Eiji who was standing besides you.

"Here at Personality Panic we will choose some random contesters who will be sent into this machine and your personality will become the exact opposite of what it normally is" the host explained with a wide smile.

You stared at the host for a moment. Personality change, how? Was this even legal? How did this show even get aired, wouldn't that be dangerous?

You looked to the others who stood with equally puzzled expressions.

"Don't worry (Y/n) it's probably just a heist, whoever gets chosen just has to play along" Tokiya said reassuringly from your left.

You nodded at the blue haired idol, he was probably right, anything else would be complete nonsense.

The host walked up to stand in front of Camus and with his signature smile said, "You sir, if you would be so kind as to follow me" while he opened a hatch in the table for Camus to step through.

Camus looked at the brown haired male with skeptic eyes, but followed him anyway. He had probably figured what Tokiya had just said to you as well, and Camus was a good actor so you were safe for now. You just wished that Shining would hurry up and change the channel.

"What's your name sir?" The host asked.

"Camus" Camus answered shortly in a cold tone.

The host nodded and led Camus to some kind of big square machine with a door. He opened the door and gestured for Camus to enter. Camus reluctantly entered the machine and took a helmet that was connected to the top of the machine down over his head. The man smiled at Camus as he once again closed the door while an upbeat melody sounded in the background.

"Now you are all friends of Camus, right?" The host asked the rest of you as he pressed a big green button on the machine.

You all nodded more or less.

"Great then you will definitely be able to see the change there has been in his personality right about now" the host said as he swung around to the machine again, the music slowly fading out.

The host opened the machine and revealed Camus, only that something seemed a little off about the ice cold count. He seemed warmer.

Camus slowly stepped out of the machine with the help from the host, all of your eyes were on him.

The host let go of Camus and said, "Now Mr. Camus, tell us how you feel"
Camus looked all of you over with his blue eyes and said in a calm, yet energetic voice, "I feel like going for a run, anybody wanna join?"

The room went completely silent as you all stared at Camus with wild eyes and open mouths.

It was the least to say that the boys were shocked, you were shocked, even I, the author, was shocked at Camus' statement.