Ch 5

Ch 5

I walked down stairs to see Zander trying to make mac and cheese for Zachary's dinner I giggle because he's trying to work the stove. I walk up behind him and turn the thing so the water will boil. He smiles and kisses me " ewwwww" I hear Zachary scream I raise an eye brow "what?". He smiles " thats icky" I laugh. I shake my head when I see the water boiling I put in the noodles and then finish the Mac'n cheese. I put Zachary in one of the many high chairs we own. I hear him start giggling and also a girl giggling. I turn around to see a little girl in the high chair hugging Zachary. I smile so Does Zander I pick the girl up and tell her to go play she shakes her head and stomps off wow bratty much. I fed Zachary and put him to bed in his new room. When the pack heard about Zachary and us raising him they were thrilled they get a heir for alpha why wouldn't they be? I yawned I was tired I felt Zander pick me up and carry me to our room and I fell asleep.

---

I woke up to the sound of a child crying. The only thought was Zachary I ran to his room. When I opened the door I found Zachary rocking a girl back and forth she had tears in her eyes it was the girl from before. Zachary looked at me and said " Carly fell off the bed" I shook my head they were sleeping together I sighed and mind linked the pack to see who's daughter she was. I heard Dawn the third in commands wife scream it was her daughter she had been looking for her all night. Soon she was beside me and looking at the sense in front of us. She walked over to Carly and tried to pick her up but Zachary growled menacingly which made me and Dawn back up Carly just snuggled into Zachary. I heard her gasp " I can't believe it" I looked at her questioningly " what?" she smiled and laughed " I think there mates" now I gasped. We let them alone because of course they didn't know.

---

It's been three days since then and we have been having some rouge problems. It was worrying me why were they in pack territory? Usually rouges don't come near here we are the second biggest pack in America my last pack was small nothing like this. I heard crying from Zachary's bedroom I rushed there to find someone threw a rock threw the window that said

Give the child over it we will use force.

Sincerely the rouge pack

I instantly yelled for Zander he came rushing I gave him the note and calmed Zachary down holding him and say soothing words. I watched Zander look a little worried. Zachary was asleep so I put him on his bed. Zander practically dragged me to our room he sat me down and said " I think we should give Zachary to the rouge" I slapped him before he could finish and yelled " no one will touch my baby or I will put them six feet under!!!!" He looked shocked "alright ill get the pack ready for a fight". He walked out with a hand print on his cheek I hope it hurt. I went to Zachary's room and vowed no one would hurt him I would die before that happens no one will touch my angel. No one.

=======================

HEY YOU GUYS LIKE THE TWIST? WELL VOTE, COMMENT, READ WHATEVER JUST DON'T BE TO HARSH ON ME IM NOT VERY GOOD. WELL TILL WE MEET AGAIN.😋