Ch 10

It's been a week since I've seen Zander. I still get to have the children with me. My dad keeps talking about killing us in a war. I don't know how this will go down I just know I have to protect my family and pack. I was brought out of my thoughts by the noise of someone coming. I saw a guy come running and open the cell. I put the children behind me and growled. The man frowned " where being attacked and your bait so come with me so I don't have to hurt you". I smirked he shouldn't have come alone. I changed into my wolf and killed him fast. I heard Carly scream I quickly calmed her down by licking her face. I can't let them hear me. I put Zachary on my back and put Carly in my mouth. I ran up the stairs to see chaos my pack was attacking my old pack. How did they know I was here? I tried to run but a wolf was charging I quickly dodged it and saw a pack member kill it. I quickly got out of the pack house. When I got outside what I saw shocked me dead bodies and people fighting in wolf form. I ran to find Carly's father. I finally spotted his brown wolf. He was fighting a golden wolf I knew that wolf my brother Matt. I took the kids and hid them in some bushes. I went back to Matt and Blake( Carly's father) Matt had Blake under him ready to kill. I launched and snapped Matt's neck. I felt nothing surprisingly I didn't care for his death. " Blake your daughter and future alpha are in those bushes" i pointed my head in the direction " take them home". He nodded and i saw him pick them both up and run home i hope they make it back okay. I ran to find My mate Zander. I found a wolf running towards me I've never seen this wolf before. I growled and got into fighting stance. The wolf jumped over me I turned around to see the wolf kill a wolf sneaking up on me. "Sara" I heard in mind link "what who are you?" I stared at him he didn't look familiar " it's your brother I'm sorry I needed mom but I came back" I growled " I'll deal with you later". I ran to look for My mate his scent hit me and I found him he was sniffing the air looking for me. I saw him turn his head and smile in a weird wolf way. I tried to run but a wolf caught my side I growled. I tried to get free but he bit down harder. I whimpered and kicked but nothing worked. All of the sudden he was lifted off of me I looked up to see Zander kill the wolf. I got up and licked his face he sneezed. I mind linked him " I missed you so much I thought I was going to die" I whimpered " hey hey it's okay it will be alright". He took a step forward and we heard a growl. I looked to see a man, a man I hated, a man I wanted dead, my father. I growled fiercely I wanted to rip his head off. He smiled " did you miss me sweet heart" I growled. He smiled " shift" was he an idiot I wasn't going to shift. He smiled and pulled a women out she looked familiar " shift or mommy here gets it". He threw me clothes and I shifted behind a tree. I walked out and looked at my mother I had her eyes and thats about it. " let her go" he tisked " is that any way to talk to your father" I smiled " you made have made me but your no father of mime a father doesn't lie and best there children you piece of crap". He growled he pulled on my mothers hair and she scratched his face but was surprising was the way the scratches turned black. He let her go and she ran " you little witch you'll get it" he turned to us. I laughed there was blood flowing from his face. He growled and yelled " MATT COME HELP ME". I laughed and he looked at me confused " yeah I killed your precious piece of crap" he growled. I saw a tear fall off his face. Then he smiled " if you take something I love I'll take something you love" he lurched at Zander. But I too jumped in front of my Mate.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

YEAH I UPDATED SORRY IM WORKING ON TWO OTHER BOOKS THEY ARE TRANSPARENT AND THE GIRL WHO LOVES FIRE. PLZ RESD THEM AND I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN. TILL NEXT TIME.