Ch 9

I walked backwards " Father?". It couldn't be he's dead " your dead" he smiled evilly " surprised yeah Matt lied it was a trick we were trying to lure you here" I shook my head and tried to run but Ashton caught me. " Ashton want are you doing let me go" I growled he looked at me with sad eyes " he gave me a deal you for mother I need mom I'm sorry". Before I could do anything he stuck a needle in my arm I was slowly paralyzed Ashton picked me up and handed me to Dad my father " hello angel did you miss me" I only uttered three word that shocked him three words I always wanted to say " I hate you" then the darkness took over.

---

I woke up slowly letting my eyes adjust I woke up in some kind of dungeon I tried to get up but I was chained down. I heard a laugh I looked up to see Matt " hello my dear sister" I growled furiously and broke the chains I was about to rip him apart when he said " you hurt me and I hurt him" he pointed to the cell beside me and I saw Zachary " how?" he stopped me " I sent that letter so you wouldn't try and attack our pack instead you would go against another pack if you won we would have had to intervene" I growled and spit in his face. He grabbed my throat and pinned me against a wall " now now you'll be nice or else" I whimpered not my baby not him. He smiled " good now be good" he dropped me on the ground I heard a whimper and saw Carly across from me in another cell she was terrified. I whimpered she shouldn't be in the middle of this whats the point? I look over to Matt " why is she here?" he laughed " she wouldn't let us leave with Zachary so we took her Kyle the guard has a pretty big scar from her" I smiled at Carly she was such a strong girl. Matt walked out and left I was now trying to figure out how to get the kids out I didn't care about myself only the kids. I quickly tried to think of something I tried to pry the bars apart but jumped back when I felt a stinging on my hands the bars where silver. I whimpered which caused my baby to whimper then Carly started to cry her eyes out. I growled in frustration which caused Zachary to cry. I heard my dad scream for them to shut up. They cried harder so he came down stairs. Maybe I could use this he came pounding down the stairs yelling " whats the situation" I could use this " they want a grown up they won't stop if you would give them to me" I said bluntly. He smiled " now why would I do that?" I laughed " because you need peace and quiet and if you don't they will just get louder and louder" he sneered at me but put them both in my cell. Then he smiled " better hold while you can soon you'll be leaving for war"