Ch 7

I was now laying in a hospital bed Grace had beaten me up pretty good. I had three broken ribs and a broken leg and several bruises. I heard the door creep open and I saw a girls head pop in it was Carly. I smiled " hello beautiful" I saw her smile and her eyes light up she wasn't use to complements. Her father said he needed a babysitter and since Carly was always close to Zachary I said I would when I get out of here. I sat up and she ran over to me " when will u be all better Luna?" I smiled " in a couple days then I will watch you". She smiled brightly god why would anyone hurt this angel? I picked her up and sat her in my lap she giggled then I heard the door open. Blake Carly's father walked in looking relieved " Luna I'm sorry for her she was with me one second then she was gone" I smiled at him " it's all right she's an angel". He nodded then took Carly with him but not before Carly put something in my hand and then she let her father take her away. I opened my hand to find a picture it was a picture of me and Zachary. I smiled what a sweet child. I slowly was falling asleep until I was dreaming

Dream

I was in a forest I tried to move but I was chained to the ground. I saw two wolfs against one I knew the three wolfs. on one side there was my father and brother on the other was my mate Zander he was furious. " Give me Sara now!!!" I heard my fathers evil laugh. " Over my dead body!!!" my brother yelled. I saw Zander smile and attack my brother he snapped his neck and dodged my dads attack but my dad laughed and howled. He went behind a tree and pulled out my baby Zachary " a son for a son right" I felt myself get angry and break the chains I ran towards my father.

I woke up sweating and tired. I was panting and wanting my baby I mind linked someone to bring me Zachary a women from out pack Brittany I think handed me a sleeping Zachary. I held him for a little bit and then finally got some good sleep.

---

I woke up feeling something missing. I opened my eyes to find a very upset Zander. He saw me awake " Where's Zachary" he looked at me with sad eyes. " Zander where's Zachary" he shook his head " they took him baby they also took Carly" no no NO MY BABY. I burst into tears and jumped off the bed I had to find him. I felt Zander wrap around my waist holding me back. I thrashed and punched and kicked furiously. He just kept ahold of me " I need to find my baby please Zander please" he shook his head " I know honey but we'll did him just calm down". Now I was angry " you expect me to calm down when some nasty rouges have my child and you expect me to CALM DOWN" "yes" he said quietly. I finally gave up because my ribs hurt I just laid there and cried while Zander held me. I cried because I wanted my baby and because they had Carly too. I vowed that I would find them and they would be safe even if it meant dying.

=======================

YEAH I UPDATED ARE YOU HAPPY? YOU SHOULD BE. I WAS IN TEARS WHEN I WROTE THIS 😭. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT 😋. TILL NEXT TIME.