Ch 8

I was now fully healed. Its been a week since they took my baby and Carly. Carly's dad hasn't been well no one is. There future alpha was taken. I was waiting outside Zander's office he was talking to another pack for help. I saw the door open and a man the alpha I think and a boy about my age walked out with a smiling Zander behind them. He walked me over to the alpha and boy " This is my mate Sara and mother of Zachary" I smiled and waved. The boy looked confused " whats your last name?" I was confused why did he want to know that. " um it's Green, Sara Green". He looked shocked then he was smiling " whats your name?". This made him smile bigger " my name is Ashton Green". I shook my head Ashton Green was my twin that died in the womb. " your, your dead you died before birth your the reason I was beaten and whipped". He had sad eyes " look I didn't die neither did mom dad just told you that mom ran away with me I'm sorry dad did that" I was close to tears " she left me there she knew he was evil she left me there with Matt and Dad good thing dads dead". The last part was a whisper but Ashton heard it " he's dead?" he asked kind of sadly I guess he wanted to meet dad " yeah Matt told me he killed himself because of me" I growled. I needed air so I walked outside hearing Ashton follow so the alphas could talk. I felt him put his hand on my shoulder I growled at him I still didn't fully believe he was my brother. I ran away from him away from it all. I ran until I was on the edge of a cliff. One thought ran threw my head I could do it I wouldn't have to feel this pain anymore I was getting ready to jump when someone spoke. " She didn't leave you" I whipped around " she ran away without me what do you call it?" he shook his head " she tried to bring you but dad stopped her he tried to take me she only had time to take me" I had tears in my eyes now. " why did he lie to me break me torture me?" he scratched the back of his head " I guess he lied to keep you from running away" I stared at him " I will never forgive him I hope he's in the pits of hell". I saw him smile " you and me both" I laughed I actually laughed then slowly stopped because I wanted to hear my baby laugh. He frowned then smiled " hey would you like to meet her" I was jumping for joy " YES". He laughed " alright" so we started to walk " hey won't your alpha he mad?" he shook his head " naw what about your mate?" I shook my head " he'll understand". Wow this was taking awhile " how did you come across the pack your in" he smiled " mom found her second chance mate she rejected dad" I gasped it rare for rejections. We kept walking we were walking for a long time till we walked up to a cabin. I smiled it looked cozy we walked in. I saw Ashton tense " whats the matter?" he didn't answer I looked at what he was staring at and gasped and walked backwards " Father?"

=======================

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT IM TRYING. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. TILL NEXT TIME😋.