Chapter One

Another day. Another 24 hours. I sighed as I got up from bed and got ready for school. I was done early getting ready and went out the door with my backpack. I usually walk to school with my friend Lyn. "Hey Lyn", I said as I waved at her.

"Wow, you were way earlier than the day before", she said.

"Yeah", I said.

"You really aren't yourself when you wake up", She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah", she said.

We walked into school, and the same thing happens: drama.

I saw one of the popular boys near our lockers. Unfortunately, a popular boy was near my locker. I can tell they were arguing about something. "EXCUSE ME!" I shouted as I tried to unlock my locker.

It was such a drag having a bottom locker. They moved aside, and resumed arguing. I unlocked my locker and got my books that I needed. For some reason, I had a habit of eavesdropping. They were arguing about breakup. My friend was behind me. "Don't you need to go to your locker as well?" I asked.

"Nah, my first classes don't require any books", she said.

Oh, I just realized that Mr. Redhead was arguing with another boy. "Hey, Lyn", I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Wasn't Mr. Redhead and Deidara together?" I asked.

"Umm, not anymore. They broke up", she said.

I tried not to spit the water that I was drinking. "What the?!" I shouted.

A bunch of people looked at me. "UM, YOU SAW NOTHING", I said.

They awkwardly looked back. "Why did they break up? They looked good together", I said.

"Well, Sasori couldn't get along with Deidara since their art styles were different and- it just wasn't working out", Lyn said.

"Wow, that was the best breakup reason I ever heard in my life", I said.

"Now, he's looking for a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend", she said.

"I suppose that every girl that likes him went crazy", I said.

"Yup, you know it", she said.

"Also, how do you get to know the news so quickly?" I asked.

"Well, it spreads fast", she said.

"... I see.." I said.

"Maybe you and Sasori might be a good couple", she said.as she smirked.

"Mr. Redhead?! Nuh-uh! Never!" I said.

"Well, it looks like school is about to start" she said as she looked at the time. "Luckily, we have the same homerooms", she said.

"Yeah", I said.

Lyn and I were in the same table, which I was always happy about. I had the same classes as Lyn, except English class. I never considered myself as a good student, but Lyn did. Since I had a GPA over 3.0. And I had A' s most of the time. I still called myself a dumbass though.

Lyn and I talked and went to our next class.