Chapter Four

I helped Lyn out with her project and she finished quickly. I slept and woke of the next and got ready. I remembered that I had to meet Mr. Redhead at 6:00. Ugh, why couldn't I schedule at school but whatever.

I took a quick glance at my alarm clock. It was 6:15. I prepared for school and was waiting for Lyn in front of her house. Her came out of the entrance of her house. "Early again eh?" She said.

"Of course", I said.

We walked together to school. We both went to our lockers. Luckily, our lockers weren't too far from each other. Then, I encountered Mr. Redhead, since he was incredibly close to my locker. "Uh hi?" I said awkwardly.

He closed his locker and looked at me. "Oh hello (Y/n)." He said.

"Uh hi..." I said again trying my best not to make the conversation awkward.

"Make sure you don't forget our meeting later in 6:00." He said.

"Alright...?" I said.

That's all he had to say? He left me and starting walking to his first class early. Lyn came by me. "So is Sasori treating ya?" She said.

"Kinda...? I guess.. I don't know. He's a bit.. confusing", I said.

"How?" She said as she put on a smirk.

"Well... first of all. We just met and talked like yesterday. And he's inviting me into his house." I said.

"Well.." Lyn paused. "That's a bit strange.." she said.

"Exactly!" I shouted.

"Well.. maybe it's called a fast friendship?" She suggested.

"Friendship? Fast friendship?" I said dumbfounded.

"Well.. It's just a possibility." She said.

"Hm.. true." I said.

I sighed. It's weird that Sasori is just inviting him to his house after we just met. Wait.. I just called him by his actual name.

"Well, let's go to our first class." Lyn said.

I went to our first class along with Lyn. Our class was over and we went on our next class.

~After A While~
School was now over. It was 4:00, I went to Lyn's house. "So.. in 6:00, your going to Sasori's house?" Lyn asked again.

"Yeah.. I'm going to that Redhead's house", I said.

"You still going to call him Mr. Redhead when you refer to him?" Lyn asked.

I nodded and shrugged. "Anyways, why do you even call him that?" Lyn asked.

"Well, he's a popular type of guy... I usually have nicknames for all popular students", I said.

"Well, that's a unique nickname for Sasori", she said.

"Kinda, I guess", I said.

Honestly, I was tired. But, I needed to go to his house, since I agreed to. I didn't have a dad. But, I did have my mom. She only visits me once every two weeks. I'm not very close to her, since she did abandon me before for like, a couple of years. She is sometimes superprotective of me to show that she cares about me. But, I really don't consider myself having decent parents.