Chapter Ten

Welp, no point in putting the Yandere Route now.
All of my classes passed and it was time to go home. I can't believe that redhead stole my first kiss!

I never wanted a first kiss in the first place, I wanted to be love free! And that redhead had to ruin it.

But.

He did ruin my life, and killed so many of who I needed. But, he said he would protect me of all times.

Is that really true?

I wonder really. I walked to my locker to put back my textbooks. Wait, I just realized that I didn't report the death of Deidara..

Oh well... they'll eventually find his body. I'm surprised that they didn't catch the redhead yet. I closed my locker and ran all the way to home. I locked the door and went to lay on my couch.

Then I heard a noise that came from my bedroom. I went upstairs to find out where the noise was coming from.

I saw someone in my bedroom. Someone with vibrant red hair. It was the redhead.

"How the.. how the hell did you know where I live?!" I shouted.

"I know everything about you. Your family. Friends. Location. Everything." He said.

"You stalker! Don't tell me you watch me when I do my hygiene?!" I said.

"Well, you shut the windows tightly." He said.

"Oh my... whatever. Anyways, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I need you. So I went to your house." He said.

"...."

"So you live alone?" He asked.

"Basically yeah." I said.

"Good." He said as smirked deviously.

"Your lucky that I'm not calling the cops on you. I'm rather a forgiving person. Even though you killed Lyn and Deidara. I'm surprised that you still haven't been caught." I said.

"I dispose the evidence.. quickly. And carefully." He said.

"I see then." I said.

I led him downstairs to my living room. I laid down on my couch. "If your hungry, grab anything you want, I really don't care. But just don't take my candy and blueberries." I said.

"Oh, I'm not having a hunger for food." He said.

"Huh..?" I said.

He went on top of me, with his hands beside my head. "I'm hungering for you." He said.

He licked my cheek and kissed me on the lips passionately. I couldn't break off, but I didn't kiss back. He began snuck his tongue inside my mouth.

I held onto his neck to maintain my balance. He kept kissing me. I couldn't break off. But my oxygen source was running out.

I tugged onto his hair for a signal to stop. He suddenly stopped. "Stop it." I said as I regained my breath.

He looked at me puzzled. "You said you would protect me right? Did you.. really mean that?" I asked.

"Of course, my words are meaningful." He said.

"Stop kissing me. It's making me uncomfortable." I said.

"Ah I see, that's why you didn't kiss back." He said.

"Didn't you used to be gay with Deidara?" I asked.

"No not anymore, boys are more resistant. It looks like to me that women are less resistant." He said.

I blushed and turned my head away from him. He held my cheek and turned me back at him.

"(Y/n), you really are interesting. And more tasteful than Deidara." He said.

I blushed even more. "I'll kill anyone for you, or someone who even lays a finger on you." He said.

"..Mr. Redhead.." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"..Nevermind.." I said as hugged him down.

"I see then." He said.

He hugged me back. And we laid there for most of the night.