Chapter Five

I was in Mr. Redhead's house for a while. When I first went in, it looked amazing. Everything was so neat and organized. He didn't have any parents as well. He told me that they died in a accident. He was a bit weird to me when I was in there, he kinda.. observed me.

But, in 7:00 I left his house.

I went to bed early at 8:00.

But today is today. Another morning, not yesterday's night. I got ready and prepared quickly. I walked with Lyn to school as usual. The redhead was near my locker. So, we proabably had some communication usually.

Yandere Route
"Uh hi", I said as a lightly waved at him.

"Why hello (y/n)", he said.

"It was nice in your house", I said.

"..Thanks", he said.

I did remember again. When I approached a room, and when I was about to open it. He told me that room was off limits. Of course, I had to be polite, so I took my hands off the knob.

It's unusual, that not many fangirls are surrounding him. He got his books and started walking away. "See you (y/n)", he said as he walked away.

Then, I saw a glimpse of his mouth curving to a smirk.

Tsundere Reader Route
"How was it in my house (y/n)?" He asked.

"Uh.. well... it was great!" I said.

"Good", he said as he started walking.

"Arrogance..." I muttered in my breath.

He probably heard what I said. He turned his head around. "What was that?" He asked.

"Oh.. nothing! Nothing! None of your business!" I said as I regretted those words.

"Hmp... I see.." he said as he resumed walking away.

I saw a glimpse of a smile on his lips.

Regular Story Line
That was weird. But, I had to class. So, I couldn't worry about it right now.