Chapter Thirteen

I took off his hand from my thigh. "No.. just stop..." I said.

He nibbled on my ear. "Why not?" He said.

I blushed and closed my eyes. "I don't want to... master"

"You're fresh and ready, my little puppet." He said.

"I had enough master... I don't want anymore. I refuse..." I panted.

He put his finger on my chin, "You will obey me. Isn't that right..? My little puppet?" He said.

"I can't last anymore master.." I said.

"I see then." He said as he licked my cheek.

"I shall respect your wishes then, but the next time, I shall dominate your free will, my little puppet." He said.

"Yes... master.." I said obediently.

He grabbed my wrist and started kissing me passionately again once more. Tears came out again from my eyes.

He pulled off. "Why do you cry, when we kiss little puppet?" He asked.

"Your lips remind me of sad memories.. how you killed Lyn... And other things.. like pain and sorrow..." I said with sadness.

He caressed my cheek. He nibbled on my ear and whispered. "Forget it. Forget it all. Only focus on me and enjoy the pleasure." He said as he looked deep in my eyes.

I nodded. "Then, let's start the pleasure." He said.

He began to unbutton my jeans. "Wait! I'm not ready ye-"

He silenced me with a kiss. And he stripped off my jeans off of my legs. He unzipped my hoodie, and took off my shirt.

He pulled off. "M-Master..." I groaned.

I blushed as he proceeded to remove my undergarments. He removed my bra and slowly stripped off my underwear.

I blushed as red as his air after he was done undressing me. He started to unbutton his own jeans and he stripped off his own underwear.

It was huge. I gulped and closed my eyes. He sucked on my neck leaving a hickey after.

I had hickeys all over my neck from him. He then kissed me passionately and snuck his touch inside my mouth.

He had complete dominance over me, his tongue explored the cavern of my mouth. I kissed back.

"Maybe I should stop the teasing and get onto the point." He said.

I blushed. He put his cock inside of my entrance. He started thrusting slowly and carefully at first. But, his speed and hardness increased with every thrust.

"M-Master...." I moaned out.

The pleasure was too much, and with each every enjoyable thrust, came with a moan. "I wanna taste your sweet..." He said.

He put two fingers in my mouth, coating his fingers with saliva. "Say my name." He commanded.

"M-Master..." I moaned out.

"You never called me by my real name, I want to hear your beautiful voice say it." He said in a flirtious tone.

"Sasori..." I said.

"And (Y/n), my little puppet. You are just as beautiful as your voice." He said.

He removed his two fingers from my mouth. His index and middle finger were both completely coated in saliva.

He rubbed his fingers coated with saliva to my waist down to my thigh. I suddenly cummed on his cock.

"Your sweetness finally came out.." He teased.

I blushed more. He resumed thrusting into me. He then removed his cock from inside me. "Lets take this to a better setting." He said as he smirked.

He pinned me to a wall, and dragged me to his bedroom. There, he pinned my onto the bed and inserted his cock inside me again.

He resumed thrusting, but this time, it was harder and deeper into me. I moaned louder. "Enjoying this, aren't you?" He purred.

I blushed from his words. With his next thrust, he was deeply inside me. He finally reached my climax. I moaned out and urged from screaming from the pain.

"M-Master...!" I shouted.

He then removed his cock from my entrance. "It looks like thats your limit right now..." He said.

He then kissed me again, as I kissed him back. Our tongues collided as we were both fighting for dominance.

We both pulled out, panting for oxygen. He did licked my neck and sucked and kissed my neck.

He left another hickey on my neck. I moaned out once again, loving the pleasure that Sasori gave me.

"I love you so much my little puppet.." He said.

"Me too... Sasori..." I said.

We kissed once more.

I fell in love with a murderer that was a redhead.

Mr. Redhead.

I ridiculous nickname I made for Sasori.

He has claimed me.

He is my master.

I am his little puppet.

He's my master pulling my strings.