Chapter Nine

Yandere Route
I held in my screams as I saw Deidara dead on the floor. "I.. told you.. I would take care of Deidara." A familiar voice said.

I looked back, it was that stupid redhead. It's my fault. Why Lyn is dead. Why Deidara is dead now. Becuase I was associated with them. I'm all alone, no one is here for me. But, I don't really deserve it. He murdered them. For sure he did.

As I strained to take in all the pain and to hold it in, I let it all out. I started crying. My life has become a living hell. "It's all my fault..." I said.

The redhead walked over to me. "No, it isn't. No one is blaming you." He said.

He held my cheek as tried to hide my tears. I hated letting people see me cry especially him. I look a fool, and I look weak and helpless.

And most people took advantage as that. I was never the type to cry until now. What is he? A sadist?

"Don't.. touch me.. you ruined my life. You killed the ones dear to me. They were all I had left." I said.

"..I did it for you... I will protect you, no one will ever even lay a single finger on you, as long as I live." He whispered into my ear.

"Then.. why..?" I said as I continued crying.

"I've come to claim you as my own.." he said as he licked my cheek.

I shivered and blushed from his lick. He began to wipe away my tears. He was clutching onto me tightly. "I don't get it..." I said.

"Then maybe you'll get it after this." He said.

He moved his face closer to mine and kissed me. I was surprised and pulled away immediately.

"What..? You don't mean..?" I said as I broke from his grasp.

"Yes.." He said.

The bell rang. "It looks like that we have to go to class.." I said as calmly as possible.

Unfortunately, we had the same class together next period. We ran quickly to class and sat down in my seat.

He kept looking at me during class. I saw him lick his lips once. It creeped me out.

Then, I just realized.

He stole my first kiss.

Tsundere Reader Route
Screw this tsundere crap!! I'm just gonna discontinue this Tsundere Reader Route! I'm too lazy to make this route. And the storyline will proabably suck. Well, proabably 90% if you proabably like the Yandere Route. So this will turn into a Yandere Sasori x Reader.

Welp, sorry if you like this route. But, at least I'm not discontinuing the story :)

I'm gonna end the chapter here. Thanks for reading.