Chapter Eleven

I woke up the next day. And realized I slept with that redhead. Why..me..?

I got up, and released myself from his grasp. I went upstairs got ready quickly and went downstairs. Surprisingly, he was already up by the time I came down.

"..Mr. Redhead..?" I said.

"It was a fine night we had yesterday. Come to my house today after school." He said.

"Uh.. okay.." I said.

"I'll walk you to school." He said.

"Don't you need to get ready?" I asked.

"No, I got ready before you awakened." He said.

"I see then." I said.

What was I doing?! I'm not scared of a killer, or someone that harassed me! How come I'm not afraid..?

There's something.. strange about Mr.Redhead. He has an attraction towards me. Why did I let him kiss me freely before..?

There's something.. with him.. I already know he's a killer, but there's something more.

"Mr. Redhead." I said.

"What is it?" He said.

"Deidara said to me before that you tied him up to the chair and harassed him." He said.

"Oh, well it was because he was so resistant to me." He said. "Little brat." He muttered.

"Would you do that to me if I was resistant to you?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said.

What?! Maybe?! That's not reassuring.

"Umm, well let's just walk to school together." I said.

"Alright then." He said.

Then suddenly, the redhead took my hand and rushed out the door. "Mr. Redhe-"

"Shh. I don't want anyone approaching, looking, or touching you." He said.

His hand felt comfortable. It was a weird sensation, because I was holding hands with a killer.

I blushed a little but, I kept my redness hidden as possible. We both walked to our lockers since they were super close to each other.

"Mr. Redhead.. please let go of my hand." I said.

He reluctantly released his hand from mine. Then, a familiar blond boy approached me. "Oh hi (y/n)!" He said.

I looked over to Mr. Redhead. He glared at Naruto. But Naruto was oblivious to see it. "Oh hey Naruto. How are you doing?" I said hiding my fear in my voice.

Please, don't kill Naruto. He's a nice boy, please don't, please don't.

"I'm doing alright (y/n). Well, thanks again for helping me with my locker." He said.

"Oh it wasn't anything too big." I said.

"See you (y/n)!" He said as he ran to locker.

The redhead glanced over to me. "Who was that?" He asked.

"Naruto Uzamaki. Please don't kill him, he's always been nice to me since middle school. Actually, he's quite kind to everyone, except Sasuke." I said.

"I see then. I won't kill him. He doesn't seem to pose a threat." He said.

I took his hand and rested my head on his chest. "Thank you." I said.

He was a bit surprised by my actions. He went near my face and licked my cheek. I blushed a bit.

I pulled away from him. I went to my homeroom. Unfortunately, we didn't have the same homeroom.

But, at least he can't stare at me all day and lick his lips.

We all heard something from the P.A.

"Two students are dead from this school. Please be careful where you go, because there may be a killer on the loose."

Everyone got horrified from the news. Everyone got unsettled and cautious.

But, I knew who the killer was.