The CEO

A night with Park Jimin

It was the perfect club scene. The disco lighting glowed like the northern lights brightly against the dark background, with hues of golden, acid green, blue and hot pink. Thick dry ice smoke was swirling on the floor, mingling with the dancing bodies. The music was upbeat, yet easy to sway to. People had let themselves loose at the dance floor, enjoying themselves as the evening unfolded. The night was in full swing.

She was perched at the bar counter on a high stool, her back facing the dance floor. She was very tired today. Her day had been a hectic one, so she would pass on the dancing. She wasn't dressed for it anyway.

The pulsing, yet rhythmic music in the background had made her relax. She was already on her third drink and they had certainly helped her unwind after the tiring day.

With a cosmopolitan in hand, she was patiently waiting for the best reward the night had to offer. Swirling her drink, she took a sip. Her reward could come along anytime now. She could see it's reflection on the bottles at the counter.

He had been watching her for quite some time now. Jimin had picked his lay for the night and it would be her. Her style was definitely not the kind he usually found in the club. She was dressed in a white blouse, a black jacket, a dangerously short pencil skirt and black stocking. Perfectly dressed for a business meeting. Her figure was stunning, tall and slim and the sexy office lady look made him want her even more. Her front side wasn't visible to him, but seeing how curvy she was, her breasts had to be large. Just the way he liked.

And the stockings were a huge turn on for him. Jimin would fuck her while she kept it on, tearing it only at the apex of her thighs. The women always went crazy, it was too sensual. He could get hard just by thinking about it. With that figure and all, she could become one of his best one night stands.

He noticed her drink was almost over. It was time to make his appearance.

"Another round for this lovely lady please" He requested once he stood himself next to her.

She only cocked her head to the side, not even sparing him a glance. Men loved a challenge, so she would give him a challenge. She knew her game all too well.

When the bartender handed her the glass, she thanked him and took a sip of her fourth cosmo. Placing the tall glass back on the counter, she finally turned his way.

Only to find him staring intently at her.

Jimin was very pleased by how the woman had turned out. He loved them challenging, and she was exactly the type. It turned him on. A lot. It usually took more than just a feisty attitude to make him as hard as he was. But she did it anyway.

He couldn't wait to bury himself inside her tonight.

"To what do I own the pleasure of your company?" She finally asked, her voice low and seductive.

"I'm attracted to beautiful things." His husky voice replied, sending shivers down her spine.

Hmm... this one's direct. She thought to herself. Not bad. It could be difficult, but she'd have to maintain her composure.

"And what about it?" she asked calmly.

"Couldn't resist." He shrugged and a playful smirk appeared on his lips.

As the evening progressed, they got acquainted. The next half hour they spoke about everything, yet nothing. Neither revealed anything about themselves, not even their names. The affair was only for the night, both knew and accepted this. Personal matters had no need to intervene.