The bathtub (part 2)

......."Yeah.." her shaky voice replied, "I'll just have to show you how it doesn't work. It's been driving me crazy tonight."

With that, she slipped out of her robe and stepped into the jacuzzi.

He was expecting a sexual encounter, but never thought it would play out so soon. He had imagined their intimacy to build slowly, initially with flirting, then light skinship gradually building into something deeper. Nothing just in a matter of minutes.

What was she doing anyway? Jimin couldn't correlate anything regarding their situation to the jacuzzi not working. Jimin watched curiously as her naked form cranked up the faucets to their maximum force; water gushing out of them furiously. Hovering her fingers over the sharp jet of water, she adjusted the temperature until it was to her liking.

Then slowly, she lowered herself into the tub, taking a strange position of crouching on all fours. Over the hot streams of the hot, pulsing water, adjusting her body till it fit perfectly.

He had no idea why she would take such an uncomfortable position in a bathtub, until he noticed.

Her core.

Her core was aligned along the gushing jets of water.

Queen had been trying to get off from the momentum of the flowing water. It was her attempt to pleasure herself. Soft whimpers fell her lips under his heated gaze and the sensation from the water. The scene was simple too seductive; too lustful.

He was getting lost in the moment; muscles in his abdomen clenching deliciously as he watched her until her words from earlier hit him. How she kept insisting the jets weren't functional. This isn't the purpose of the jets, you know, he dryly thought to himself.

Cockily raising an eyebrow he teased the moaning Queen, " The jets really seem to work fine, ma'am. I don't see any problem here. "

Snapping out of her daze, she yelled at him over the gushing noise of the water. "No! Its just not strong enough!"

"Oh."

Oh.

That was all he could manage. The possibility of that had definitely not crossed his mind. But now it was not what his focus was fixated on. It was something entirely different.

He was wondering how he should offer to help her.

Jump right in or tease her?

Maybe add to her torture with just staring? She seemed desperate enough.

She was in feeling the pleasure, her back arching in response. "Please" she moaned.

"Please what?" he insisted. Jimin liked it when the girl pronounced her needs, showed him how greedy they were for his touch.

"Please, please touch me." Her raspy voice had a strange appeal to it, making his manhood harder than ever.

She watched him take slow strides in her direction, burning her with his gaze. His eyes would rake her entire body lingering at her ample chest. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to fell his touch, feel him inside her.

Rolling up the sleeves of his shirt Jimin dipped his hand into the water. It felt hot to touch at first, but a few seconds later he got used to it. He gently touched his fingertips to the inner side of her lower thigh, making her jump in surprise. Skimming his fingers upwards, he savoured the velvet texture of her skin.