1. Stand By Me

Tequila's POV

"Darling, darling stand. . by me." He sings softly as he lays on my stomach, in between my legs.  "Oh. . stand. . by me."

"Stand by me. ." I can't help but smile as I move my hands through his hair. "I love you." He sighs exasperatedly, placing his chin on my stomach to look up at me and I grin at him.

"I love you too hubby, but sooner or later you need to get up so you can get to work." I lift myself a bit and he groans sitting up. Only to kiss me, once, twice, three times on my lips.

I roll my eyes as he buries his head in my neck, murmuring about how he wish I he could just lay on me all day.

"What do you want for lunch?" I ask as he stands adjusting the waist of his pants and he taps his chin.

"Can I have you? On my table, legs—"

"La la la, I can't hear you." I block my ears knowing what he was going to say.

"One minute you're kinky, the next you're my adorable little baby." He pinches my cheeks and I slap his hands away.

"Angeline is coming over." I inform him.

Angeline was Pito's adopted daughter and she was terrible.
Pito tried to train her without being harsh since she was adopted but I've come close to throwing that child out the window. Its like she does it on purpose.

"Yikes. Good thing I have work." Ace winks and I pout, standing to stretch.

"Can I come to work with you babe?" I try, rubbing my hands on his abs since he absolutely adores when I do that.

"Well, my office is kinda in the house so." He winks, pulling me closer to him. "Maybe you can teach her some manners?"

"Me?" I scoff. "I tried babe, believe me."

"Its only for three hours."

"Its amazing what she can do in two minutes."

"You can do it." He smacks my butt and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Now come help daddy get dressed."

× × ×

"Tequila?" Pito calls and my face falls immediately.

"Hey. . . Pito." My eyes move to the little child that was grinning sweetly at me, but she wasn't alone this time, there was a woman, maybe just a tad older than me by a year or so who stared back at me curiously.

"Angeline." I smile at her and she just gives me that evil glint.

"This is her babysitter, Coral."

"What a pretty name." I smile at the brunette and she doesn't smile back. Yeesh.

If she has a babysitter why is she in my house?

*keeps quiet and sips tea.*

"Thanks."

"Coral this is Tequila, My boss's wife and basically the owner of this mansion. She's usually with Angeline but since Ange seems to like you, I decided to bring them both here." He grins happily and I nearly slam the door in his face.

I love Pito don't get me wrong. But he constantly brings people who hates me to my house.

"Have fun guys!" He kisses Angeline's forehead, giving her the brown Teddy bear which she almost beat me to death with and leaves.

"So. . you guys want to—" I'm brushed aside as Angeline pushes herself through the door.

"Uncle Ace!" She screams loudly and I wince, staring at Coral who was looking bored.

I step aside to let her in and she walks in, immediately placing herself on the couch tapping away on her phone.

"So. . . how old are you?"

"24." She answers without looking at me and I nod awkwardly.

"Tequila! I want cookies!" Angeline returns and I frown.

"I don't want to—"

"I said I want cookies!" She starts thrashing her arms around, jumping like a maniac and screaming.

I look to Coral for help but she just rolls her eyes before grabbing her headphones and placing them in their ears.

"Angeline!" I snap. "That is not the way you behave when you want something."

"I can get whatever I want." She challenges me and I clench my jaw, to prevent myself from using force.

"Fine. You want cookies?"

× × ×

"Stop touching that." I say for the fifth time as she plays with the stove. Maybe I should just let her light herself on fire.

I was mixing the batter and she sighs exasperatedly. "How long for the cookies?"

"The next hour and everything will be done."

'You're so slow!" The ten year old stomps her feet and I avert my eyes quickly to stop myself from snapping.

"Angeline." I yearn but its too late as she slaps the bowl out of my arms, causing it to crash at my feet making a complete mess that I would have to clean up since the quadruplets retired.

"What is wrong with you—"

"Shut up!" She screams and my eyes widen.

Shut.

Up.

Oh hell no.

I grab her hand fiercly dragging her to a room that I had designed especially for her.

"Let me go!" She twists in my hand but I was pissed. This child had no respect.

"Babe?" I angrily stomp past Ace but of course he just has to stop my rage, prying my hands off Angeline and pulling me into him.

"What did she do?"

"She's so disrespectful. She doesnt listen and she wants everything her way. Then she tells me to shut up?" My eyes were still wide and Ace chuckles.  Chuckles.

"I think I need to speak with Pito."

"Yes. Do that." I glare at the smug looking little girl.

"Who's that?" Ace speaks up lowly and my eyes snap to a suddenly bright Coral, whos eyes were dead set on my husband.

"Thats Coral. Angeline's babysitter and a bad one at that." Ace tightens his grip on my waist but gives her a small wave and I nearly scratch her eyes out as she smiles.

"I'm Coral."

"Yes. I told him." I tilt my head. "Yknow what, both of you to the living room."

"Dont tell me what to do I'm a grown woman."

"Get out."