6. Waaaaa?!

Tequila's POV

A week later

The few days have been fine to say the least, yet I was still wary of that ugly headed frog which was still in my house.

But yknow what?

Its my birthday!

"Up." Ace plants a kiss near my ears and I groan, mumbling for him to let me sleep. "We have a long day ahead of us."

"One that involves beds, pillows, sheets and A.C?"

"Nope." He says, and the bed dips as he gets off.

"Leave me alone." I mutter as he grabs my leg.

Normally,  I'm up by the crack of dawn. But not when your husband insists on giving you an early birthday present that does involve the birthday suit at like one in the morning.

"I didn't have to work this hard to get you up a few hours ago." He grunts as I hold onto the headboard while he pulls my leg.

"Five more minutes babe." I groan and he sighs.

"I'll make you Bacon pancakes."

"Are you ready to take a shower cause I'm ready to take a shower." I skip out of bed happily, his T-shirt hanging loosely as I hop to the kitchen. He chuckles before grabbing my wrist.

'Happy birthday love."

"Thank you." I blush as he kisses my cheek.

"You're what? 50 now?"

"If I'm that old then you know what that means. No kids for you." His eyes widen and I smirk.

Score one for Tequila.

#IntoxicationGang

× × ×

"Mulana! Marie! Mila! Myah!" I yell happily as they enter the front door looking all fine
with their shorts on.

I'm only half lying.

"Oh Tequila dear, its nice to see you." Marie hugs me, as they all do and I grin at Ace as he winks at me.

The party had just begun and I was quite excited to see Alana and her kids her, now the quadruplets.

Amazing.

"How have you been little one?" Mulana speaks up.

"All good." I wave it off and she nods.

"I can see that." She winks at Ace who just chuckles lowly, he's been acting a little. . weird since the party started with lots and lots of people that I did not know.

Great thing he has a huge back yard or else I would've been crying at the sweat from the other bodies.

"Ten more minutes until your huge present." He whispers and I smile.

"You know I don't need a present Ace." He rolls his eyes, and I wrap my hands around his neck as the rest leaves to mingle.

"You deserve a lot. A lot more than you want."

"All I want is you." I murmur lowly, my eyes dropping to his lips as he smirks.

"Well. . you have me." I blush at how smug he sounds, trying to step away but he only traps me in.

"We have guests."

'Who cares?" He lines kisses up my neck as I groan, trying to move but my legs were suddenly liquid.

"Tequila?" I close my eyes, calming myself before turning to the young lady.

"Yes Helga?"

"Can I speak to you? In private?" I nod after a moment and Ace presses his lips below my ear, willing me to calm down.

"I'm sorry. . for how I've been acting these few days really." She scratches the back of her neck. "Don't blame Ace because trust me he denied me more than once, claiming that he loved you. I guess I thought there was still hope for us." She pushes a strand behind her ear.

"Okay. .I suppose I forgive you, but why were you two out at three?"

"That was my fault, it was just another one of my plans, I lied and said I have cramps so he brought me for medication, but not before I begged him to get something to eat. He was just trying to make me feel better."

"You're crazy." Slips out of my mouth faster than I can stop it and she snorts.

"Ive been called worse, says the girl who threw wine glasses at me."

"What can I say, I think Ace's arse getting to me."

× × ×

Another problem solved, I sat peacefully, drinking lime soda my feet swinging in the pool as everyone seemed so happy around us.

I liked the feeling.

I liked being surrounded by such positive energy.

The happy birthdays never seemed to end, and everyone was having a great time shoving cake down their throats.

The mic turns on and we all seem to quiet down as Antonio with his teenage -i-go-to-the-gym-alot-body, cleared his throat.

"Ladies and gentlemen we all know that today is a very important day, Tequila, Aka The boss's woman's birthday!" Everyone claps as he points to me and I wave, laughing lightly. "But the boss has a special surprise for his lady, if we could all turn our eyes to the side of the pool."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I watch as Ace begins walking through the crowd, a lopsided grin on his face as he hold a black box in his hand.

"Babe?" I blink as he stops, kneeling beside me.

"Tequila Marcel?" He stares at me straight in my eyes and my breath hitches as he slowly moves a strand of hair out of my face. "Our circumstances for marriage at first wasn't exactly the best and I want to it better, I want you to think back and remember this day, the day that I proclaimed to the world that you were mine," he points to the cameras that I honestly did not notice because I was too shook. "That you are my everything. I'm not good with words baby, but. . Will you marry me? For real this time? No regrets, just you and me."