7. Mad Over You

Tequilas POV

Minutes pass and I'm just stuck staring at Ace as the time becomes more tense.

"Baby?" He laughs nervously and tears spring to my eyes.

"Really?" I whisper and he sighs, a soft smile grazing his lips. "For real this time? My heart- I-I can't believe this, is there a ring in this  box? Of course there's a ring in this box, but babe I have one already see?" I shove my hand in his face, tears streaming my face as I start sob-talking. "But if you bought me another one thats fine, my hand still feels light, the blue trunks really compliment your skin and your hair looks nice wet, but ive told you that before. Yes I will marry you again, and again if you asked me to but you probably won't ask again since we'll be official-"

He hugs me to his chest and that's when the real waterworks starts.

Years and years of wanting to be enough, wanting to be somebody's wanting to be. . . loved.

I'm overwhelmed by the flow of emotions as I cry wholeheartedly into his chest. A  collective series of sighs take over as he rubs my back.

"So I take it you'll marry me?" He asks laughing and I nod.

"Yes. . yes I will." I sniff as he pulls away, he lifts my chin before joining our lips and claps of applaud surrounded us.

Then we were pushed into the water.

Resurfacing we grinned at Bain who was smirking at us before Ace lift me, placing me on his hips.

"My Queen!" He announces and cheers erupts once again.

"I love you." I say this time and he grins.

"I love you more, forever?"

"And Always."

× × ×

"Stop." I hide my grin as he presses against me even more as I stir the pot.

"You smell good." He groans using his hands to roam the front of my thighs and I slap his hands.

"Do you want to stay hungry?"

"I rather eat you." He growls lowly and I blush, clearing my throat.

"What do I have to do to let you leave me alone?"

"It wouldn't matter, I'm stuck to you like glue." He nibbles on my earlobe before running his hands through my hair.

"If we have a baby, and its a girl, let's name her Aquila." He moves to the stool and I nod

"How creative. And a boy?"

"Your turn."

"Draco."

"Draco?" He purses his lips and I nod. "Why?"

"I don't know. It just sounds powerful."

"Draco. ." he tastes before shrugging. "We'll have to work on that." I roll my eyes, a smile small gracing my face before I take out bowls and place the steamed vegetables into them for Ace and the chicken in mine.

"At least try the-"

"No." I narrow my eyes at him and he just sticks out his tongue.

We eat in comfortable silence since my leg was over his lap.

"So I was thinking. . . where would you like to have our wedding?"

"On the beach." His raises an eyebrow and I grin.

"Despite all my 'fears', ive always wanted a beach wedding."

"And that you shall get baby." He assures.

What did I do to deserve all this?

Oh and Helga?

She lives next door.

Great.