8. I want you to play with my DINGALING?

Tequila's POV

"You still haven't showed me what was in the small black box." I remind as he walks me through the streets and he grins.

"What a coincidence that you asked this question." He points to a tattoo shop and I raise my eyebrow.

"What?"

He lifts his hands to the ring finger and my eyes widen. "I can't believe you didn't notice."

T. G. M

And on his hand written bold,

Tequila & Ace, forever and always.

"How did I not notice that?" He shakes his head and I notice we walk past the shop.

"That still doesn't explain what was in the box."

"A paper saying look at my finger." I roll my eyes, stopping him.

"I'm getting one."

"Getting what?"

"A tattoo like yours." I say in a duh tone.

"Are you sure?"

"100%"

× × ×

"You didn't tell me it would hurt this much." I squeeze his hand with my other.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm covered with them. Ive gotten used to it. Plus he's almost done."

I wanted to cry.

You know dont believe them when they say 'it felt like a little sting.' Or 'it didn't really hurt.'

They. Are. Lying.

Thirty minutes later he's done and the pain wasn't so intense anymore. My hand felt like it was beating.

That's what she said.

"It looks great babe." He kisses my cheek and I smile at it. After moments of just staring at my new accessory, he unexpectedly grabs my ring and throws it into the nearby drain.

"ACE MARCEL!"

"What? It holds to much bad memories."

"That ring was more than my life savings."

"Who cares about the value, that new ink on your hand holds all the memories." Can't argue with that.

× × ×

A few days later, it's me, him, the priest, quadruplets. . . and. . .Helga, at the beach.

Our wedding was probably the weirdest since Ace was only in his swinging trunks and I was only in a white coverup.

It was set up nicely, Ace only wanted a few people at the wedding but the reception had more of his business partners etc. Weird.

"Do you take, Tequila Gardner, to be you lawfully wedded wife . . . again?" The priest was a bit. . irritated that he was doing this for the second time, which was the reason why he was giving me the stink eye.

"I do." Ace says, giving me a grin and I smile back, eyes filled with tears cause I'm a cry baby.

"And do you, take Ace Marcel to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"By the power invested in me, I now announce you. . . truthfully. . .Husband and Wife."

× × ×

"And I would cross all the seven seas. .just to give you what you need." We swayed along slowly as Ace murmured the song into my ear. My head laid on his shoulder. "Let them hate on me, if they like they can call the police."

"I know that you love, so get the anchor, I'll go to prison for the one that love if you need me. I'd give my life up for you."

The song stops and everyone claps once again but we can't seem to pull apart.

"Where to next love?"

"Let's go to work."

"Work?"

"Work."

The song Mad over you starts playing and I can't help but smirk, moving away to grab Ace's hand.

"No, no, no." He groans as I pull him back on the dancefloor, swaying my hips, in the white skinny Jeans and baby blue off shoulder with nude heels.

His friends end up pushing him while cheering and I laugh as he sighs exasperatedly, lowering his hands to my hip.

"You're going to make this difficult baby." He whispers as we begin dancing to the song and I lean my head back onto his chest, laughing.

"I'm okay with that."