2. Everyone's Constipated On Oil Today.

#Chapter 2 - Everyone's Constipated On Oil Today.

Tequila's POV

"Pito's going to be so disappointed." I pout as Ace combs through my hair.

"Then tell him the truth." He murmurs plaiting a loose braid. "He knows some of it, let him know that his kid is kinda out of control."

"I suppose." I sigh leaning into him.

"Only 12 more days till your birthday."

(A/N: Heh, 11 more days till my birthdayyy 🔊🌏 Tunip!!)

"Right, just another day that I can eat chicken wings." I grin to myself and he rolls his eyes.

"I was thinking beach party. ." he murmurs as I sit so that he could position himself between my legs, as usual. He lays on my stomach as I give him a flat face.

"Me? Beach party? I think not." I snort and he pouts.

"Why?"

"You know I hate the beach."

"Pool then?" I shrug and he deadpans. "Why would you miss out on the chance to see my sexy abs dripping with water?"

"I saw your saggy chest dripping with water just a few minutes ago though." He glares at me as I purse my lips to hold in my laughter. He flicks my head and I grin at him.

"Pool party could be okay." I reason.

"We'll start planning."

"Absolutely not." I shake my head, running my hands through his hair. "I hate planning stuff."

"What do you like besides bottle of oil?"

"You babe." I grin cheesily and he scoffs.

"Yea right, you just dissed my chest. I work hard to maintain this for you yknow, now I'm reconsidering it."

"Oh cmon, you know you are undeniably attractive."

"Oh yea?" He now hovers over me and I smirk, nodding.

I place my palms on his abs, rubbing them softly and he closes his eyes groaning. Then when he least expects it I punch him.

"You freaking—" he yells falling over while I laugh loudly.

"I love you so much baby!" I squeal as he lunges for me.

"Lies!"

× × ×

"Pito. . "

"No worries T, Ace already told me." He smiles and I raise an eyebrow.

"We're good?"

"Yes yes, I'm working towards the source of her anger y'know?" I nod as he looks thoughtful.

"You're a good dad." I murmur and he sighs.

"Ace would be a good one too."

Uhum, chill your horses old man.

"I suppose." I laugh nervously.

"I'm not saying now." He laughs loudly and I relax. "But in the future. He wants them."

"I honestly don't know if I'm selfish enough to welcome children into this lifestyle." I sigh, sitting on the stool.

"He'd never let anything happen to them. Y'know that." He states lowly and I shake my head.

"Not all things are in our control Pito."

× × ×

There's this strange woman in my house.

Should I beat her with a bat as she slaps my husbands arm playfully or should I introduce myself.

Bat it i—

"Baby." Ace grins and I quickly blink, halfway turned as I was just about to retreat to the basement for my weapon.

"Hi?"

"This is Helga. My long time friend and old assistant." He grins at her and I nearly sew his mouth shut I swear.

"Hi?" I blink again, approaching them slowly.

She was sorta pretty, blueish eyes, curvy figure, and short auburn hair.

Pssh.

"Its nice to meet you." She smiles genuinely and I try to give it back, I really do but I probably look like they shoved a pill up my as—

"She's going to be here for a while. She just got back into town and she hasn't found a place yet.

Uhum? Find a hotel and search for your apartment quickly booboo.

"Oh." I blink again and Ace gives me a knowing look, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I hope you make her feel welcome, you can stay as long as you like."

"Do you need me to help you look for apartments?" I pitch up quickly, nearly glaring at Ace and he just tilts his head.

"No, I think I'm good." She smiles again and I scrunch up my face as she moves closer to Ace. "Thanks for helping me out."

"Its no problem, anything for a friend." He smiles back at her.

Hmm. I clear my throat, raising an eyebrow at Ace to which he smirks at me.

"You can chose any room you like, let me just talk to my wife here," he grins, knowing that he was taunting me before pulling me to his side. I cross my hands stubbornly and she just laughs softly before leaving.

"You're  adorable when you're jealous y'know that?"

"I wasn't jealous." I scoff as he presses his lips against the side of my face, pulling me closer to him.

"You sure?"

"Mhm." I hum avoiding his eyes.

"I was thinking we could all go out to dinner tonight, so you can get to know her better."

"Um what?" I turn to face him. "Nope, I'm good, why can't you just get her takeaway so she can sit in her room. On her own,—"

"Baby. ." he raises an eyebrow and I purse my lips so hard I can see my cheeks. "You look constipated."

"Shut up." I smack his forehead. "You always look constipated."

"At least I don't look like a nanny goat." He sticks out his tongue and I narrow my eyes

"You're right you look like frog with your big arse head." Don't mind me. His head is actually normal sized but he hates it when I say other wise.

"At least I'm not an elephant." I gasp.

"Did you just indirectly call me
. . . fat." I place my hand on my chest dramatically and he grins.

"Its not my fault, the bottles of oil are really getting to you."