Chapter 25

SEE YOU.

"Alright, I'll end the class here," Archer said, slamming his book shut. "Thank you, everyone." He thanked the class as they stood up and dispersed. 

I walked over to his desk after the lecture theatre clears out. 

"Did you get any of that?" He teased and I hit his shoulder playfully.

"Yes, I did." I looked at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "But, I'm still confused with the plot holes." I said and for some reason he tensed up.

"I didn't expect you to catch that." He said as he stared at me.

"Did you think of me as some bimbo?" I narrowed my eyes at him whilst he leaned against his desk.

"Pretty much, yea." He nodded, his lips forming a teasing smirk.

"Ass." I tried walking away but he pulled onto my arm.

"I'm kidding." He looked down at me, a smile lingering on his lips. He brings me to him and I almost forget that we're in school as soon as the warmth of his body embraces me. I can tell he's forgotten to based on the fervent look masking his features.

He leaned in to kiss me but at that moment the doors open. We instantly pull away from each other as our heads darted to the door.

"Oh." The voice peeped.

"Amanda!" Archer let out a nervous laugh.

"Am I interrupting something?" She said, a look of confusion painting over her face.

"Not at all." Archer smiled at her and I made my way back to my seat.

I wasn't going to leave the two of them alone in one room.

I trusted him but the petty side of me just didn't like her being alone with him. Maybe with a student around on school grounds, she'll keep the flirting at bay. 

"Well, I was just here to ask if you liked the gift I gave you." She clasped her hands together, her body gravitating towards Archer.