THIRTY EIGHT.

Tommy was having a party. After Arthur shot Luca Changretta dead, it was decided the best thing to do was get absolutely smashed. Although, it wasn't the same without Michael. Tommy was sat talking to the mother of his future child Lizzie Stark, Polly and Aberama Gold were having a chat, Johnny was drinking all the champagne a single man could hold, Linda and Arthur were sat apart, Arthur spent for the night, Finn was supplying him with drinks, Ada was talking to Jeremiah all whilst Olivia sat with Bonnie.

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt?" She grimaced at the shiner of his bruised eye from the fight.

"Not at all. Don't worry." He brushed it off with a nervous laugh. He was in fact, in a great deal of pain.

"Right! Oi listen up." Tommy broke up the conversations. "Before we go and eat, I'd like to day a few words. The last time we were all here it ended badly."

"Yeah." Olivia muttered under her breath.

"But now we're in a happier place. That's it. I'd just like to raise a toast-" Tommy carried on but was stopped by Arthur.

"Hold on, I'd like to say a few words from the heart." He spoke. "And this time Tommy, you're gonna let me finish." Arthur stood up.

"Is he...?" Bonnie whispered to Olivia.

"Drunk as fuck? Yes." She swigged her drink.

"Now as you all know, Arthur Shelby is dead. Because of that, Tommy's offered me a way out. A new identity. Start a whole new life for myself. And I've thought about it. Made a decision." Arthur spoke confidently. "I ain't fucking going no where."

A sigh of relief fell over the room as laughter rang out. There was a moment where they all thought he was going.

"Our enemies are gone. Dead, all of 'em. For the first time since me and my two kid brothers, Tommy and John, enlisted in The Warwickshire Yeomanry, we have peace." Arthur smiled. Finn threw himself onto the sofa, next to Liv, the smile on his face glowing. "So I think I'd like to make a proposal. All of you, the Shelby Company Limited, insist that Tommy here takes some time off."

"About fucking time. Take a holiday Tom, put your feet up." Olivia backed him up.

"She's right. War's over Tommy, no one wants to kill us." Finn shrugged.

"To peace." Arthur toasted.

"Food's ready!" Frances's cheery voice called everyone into the dining room. Olivia followed the crowd but was pulled aside by Tommy.

"You okay? Liv?" Tommy checked.

"Yeah. Miss my boyfriend but that's out of my control." Olivia shrugged.

"He's going to need to stay a little longer than we anticipated. Capone's being a cunt." Tommy admitted.

"Great! That's fine! Don't you worry Tom, I'll spend another 4 months on my own because my man's been shipped away doing business, once again! Just brilliant." She shoved past him and into a nearby corridor.

She wanted Michael back, so badly it physically hurt her.