=][=The Sacred Gear=][=

Random Rooftop 2, Rip 1st rooftop.
---------------------------------------------------------

What am I even doing, Am to fucking crazy to do this shit" you barked at yourself

What am I even doing, Am to fucking crazy to do this shit" you barked at yourself. " Joining HIGH SCHOOL I did shit already, and does aren't happy memories at all. " you say with sounding dreadful.

You get up from you're resisting position. And jump down from you're rooftop and land on a rock, thanks to the impact it shatters into rubble.
" I got nothing to do so minus well go see Rias at 2 in the morning, I'm sure she won't mind" you say sarcastically. You decide it's a good idea to run on the rooftops to get the club. You leap you're way there making countless craters along the way.

As you arrive you begin to actually think on what you're about to do. "Fuck it" You say you open the old creaky doors. As you enter you decide to scan the room for any signs of life.
You walk around the place and you find a door with caution tape and locks on it. " The Fuck, Someone's in There but wh-" you're interrupted by a light groan coming from down the dark hall, as you get closer you see a door that's almost completely closed, you look through the small opening and see...

 " The Fuck, Someone's in There but wh-" you're interrupted by a light groan coming from down the dark hall, as you get closer you see a door that's almost completely closed, you look through the small opening and see

"Holy Perky Pink Tits!" You say surprised. " AHHH, WHO IS THERE " Rias yells in shock. She puts her hand up and charges an attack. " WOW CHILL it's me it's me no need to blow the door off!" You bark. " Alex? What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" She asks confused. " Long story short I was bored so came her-"
"Oh I see what you want" she says with a seductive tone, she removes her covers, you see her naked body.

You feel a bulge in youre pants grow, you take a deep breath, you throw the covers back on her, " Nope, not happening, I'm out " you say in a serious manner. " Wait What! It was a joke, relax" She says in a playful manner as she plays with her hair . "I'll wait for you in the main room " you say as you push off the ledge of the door and close it and walk away. You hear her sigh in the distance.
You whisper, " I refuse to take responsibility for a hormonical kid in heat." You look outside and realize the sun is rising. " Pretty Sun Rise, Right" Rias says as she walks up behind you.
"Well at least you're dresse-" You stop as you see her oddly attractive selection of clothes.