\|°[Calm before the storm]°|/

ISSEI POV

I felt lightning strike my head suddenly causing me to wake up, but I felt like something soft yet cold touched my back, I squirmed at the sensation I pushed back towards it hoping to get a better feel.

"NYA" Is what I heard as I rubbed against it, startled and scared I quickly turn around to see a RIAS!

I stare at her for I few seconds before the weight of a car crushed by gut.

" Gotcha" the shadowy figure muttered.

---------------------------------------------------------

" I goddam knew he has a rapist!" You shout, punching him in the stomach causing him to cough up blood. Before he we gets up, you pull his arm and toss him at the door causing it to break off the hinges. " I didn't know ok I'm sorry just don't kill me!" Issei said despretly trying to crawl away.
You ignore his pleads and rearrange your arm into a blade, issei makes a run for it down the hall towards the door. You bolt towards him at full speed, issei attempts to open the door as we grabs the knob it's suddenly covered in razor sharp black and red spikes. Issei turns around only to see you preparing to swing at him.

-CLANK-

You stop as a pan smashes the back of your head. You turn to see a displeased Koneko.

 You turn to see a displeased Koneko

"Baka!" She grumbled.
" What'd you do that for!?" You complain. " Well, while you were chasing him you bumped into me causing for my chips to fall all over the floor!" Koneko snaps. " I'm sorry Koneko but- Hey!" You shout towards issei that desperately is trying to open the door. " You little sh-" you were interupted by Rias " ALEX!" She yells. annoyed you turned to face her.
" What are you doing!" She angerly said as she went towards issei.
" Are you ok Issei?" Rias asked worried. He simply nodded at her.
" He was going to molest you!" You exclaimed trying to make her reason.
" How!?" Rias hissed. " You groaned when he moved so I acted quickly to prevent him from touching you!" You say desperately attempting to convince her. " He didn't do anything he moved causing his back to touch my breasts!" Rias said as she comforted a frightened issei. " Fine whatever don't say I didn't warn you!" You muttered as you stormed out of the building.