:|Death|:

" Understand it wasn't personal, you we're a threat and I dealt with you." Raynare says with a malevolent smile towards a dying issei as we lies on the ground bleeding out.

" Raynare says with a malevolent smile towards a dying issei as we lies on the ground bleeding out

" Thanks for the gift I actually like it." She says sarcastically.
A sudden burst of a massive black aura appeared out of nowhere, Raynare turns to face the source of such aura. " What are you?!" Raynare says anguished. Her face expressing terror.

You simply stare at her. Desperate she makes a light spear and throws it at you, but it shatters on impact.
"HOW!?" She shouts terrified. " I am no longer affected by you're magic I've gotten used to it." You say with a deep demonic voice.

Unsure she continues to make more spears and throw at you only for them to turn into dust. One of you're serrated tendrils bolt towards her and grab her by the boob, which burns her skin on contact, you bring her closer to you. You make eye contact with her, she has a terrified expression as she looks at you're evil red eyes. You give a sinical smile before slamming her on the ground causing a massive crater.

" You're time has come you slut." You say as you throw her into the air. She manages to use her wings to fly away, but one of you're serrated tendrils wrap around her leg the spikes around you're tendrils pierce her skin causing blood to emerge, she struggles to free her self. " LET GO OF ME BASTARD!!" She screams angerly.
Two more tendrils bullet towards her  and wrap her arms. Stuck in youre trap of tendrils she desperately attempts to once again stab with a spear. " Is that all you can do." You question her displeased. She remains silent as she continues to struggle.
Irritated you send another two tendrils to slowly approach her, they wrap around her wings and start to slowly crush them. " DON'T YOU DARE!!" She shouts  trying to contain her pain, suddenly a snap is heard, not only did you crush her wings you ripped them off causing her yell in pain as blood pours from her back. 
" LADY RAYNARE!" A fallen shouts as  he attempts to attack you from behind only to get killed by two tendrils drilling right through his eyes and coming out the back of his head. He falls on his knees quickly before he lands on the floor a spike emerges from the ground impaling his chest.
" Fool" you mutter. You sense that someone is watching you...
---------------------------------------------------------
At the Occult Research Club

Rias is getting dressed, she feels Issei's precence was fading.