Toxic Relationship

Third Person POV:

Meliodas and his girlfriend Liz were in his room doing homework. But their relationship was one sided. Meliodas loved Liz but she only wanted to use him, break his heart and leave.

She thought that she should be able to have some fun with it too. So she decided that before breaking his heart she would steal his virginity first.

She knew that Meliodas would do anything for her. But he's told her that he doesn't want to do something like that. However she knew that Meliodas wouldn't tell her to stop if she did do that. So she formed a plan.

She asked Meliodas if she could go round to do homework which he agreed too. His brothers had gone out and told them they'd be back in three hours. That gave her enough time to set her plan into action.

After an hour of them leaving she asked Meliodas about it.

"Soo Meliodas, we've got the house to ourselves"

"I know. We should get our homework done though"

Liz closed the book he was using and he looked at her.

"Liz?"

"We've got the house to ourselves and you want to do homework? Mel are you stupid?"

"What are you implying that we do?"

"Isn't it obvious? I think we should take our relationship to the next level"

Meliodas realised what she was talking about and blushed. He sat up and moved back a bit.

"Liz I don't think we're ready for that. And besides, I'm still too young"

"The legal age to have sex is 16. Your 15. I'm pretty sure it's not going to matter"

"Still, I don't think we're ready for that"

"Why not? We've been dating for nearly two years"

"I know but----"

"Mel, if you love me you'd do it"

"L-Liz of course I love you. I-I just don't think I'm ready"

Liz smirked slightly and moved the books onto the floor. She looked back at Meliodas and moved closer to him.

"Am I not good enough?"

"Of course you are Liz"

Liz moved and sat on his lap causing him to go redder.

"L-Liz?"

"I think we should"

"B-but I don't want----"

"Well I do. I've waited for ages Meliodas so I'm not giving up now"

Liz sat there and started to undo his shirt. Meliodas' heart was racing. His mind was too shocked at what was happening to do anything about it. 

After she had took his shirt off she took hers off. Meliodas was going redder and redder. Liz noticed that he couldn't say anything. Only stutter.

Liz grabbed his hand and put it against her chest. Meliodas tried to pull it away but she forced him to.

"Isn't this worth it Meliodas?"

"L-Liz please! I-I don't want this"

"But I do"

She slid her skirt off and Meliodas couldn't get over the fact that she was doing this. He closed his eyes and looked away.

Liz smirked knowing that he wouldn't do anything. She made his hand move around her breast, not noticing the discomfort he was in.