Undercover

Minor swearing!!

Elizabeth's POV:

"Do I have to?'

"Yes. Your the only one who can get away with it"

"But do I really have to wear that?"

"I can find something else"

"Please do"

I giggled and nodded. I went upstairs before picking out a super adorable outfit. I ran downstairs and smiled at Meliodas.

"Now go get changed otherwise we'll be late"

"I hate you Elizabeth"

He went upstairs and a few minutes later he called down.

"Really!?"

"Come on!"

I heard him come down stairs and he stopped in the doorway. I awed

"You look adorable!"

"I didn't agree to this"

"You did....you just didn't know this was apart of the deal"

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes!"

A few weeks ago we were tasked with an assignment. We were in groups of five and we had to go undercover at a local nightclub. However, Ban and King didn't like the idea of me and Diane going alone while they watched.

But they couldn't go with us because it would blow out cover.

Meliodas was the answer to this. 

Ban figured that since Meliodas looked the most like a girl, he should go undercover to make sure we were okay. However Meliodas wasn't aware of this until today.

So now, he's wearing one of the outfits me and Diane brought.

A pink top (with a purple bow), a short skirt which was the same colour as the bow and black flat shoes aswell as a stocking.

He looked so flustered and adorable.

"We don't have to be there until 9pm and it's only 8:30"

"I know~ but for one I wanted to see you in that outfit, and two we need to do your hair and makeup"

"Wha-- no!"

"Do you want our cover to be blown?"

".....fine"

He came over and sat down. I started with his hair. I made it so it wasn't changed too much but still gave him more of a feminine look.

Then I wanted to do makeup but he said he was not having that done. So I only painted his nails.

Then we left and met up with Diane.

"You look adorable Meliodas!"

"Shut up"

"You do though" I agreed

"Did you have to pick this outfit?"

"What's wrong with it?" Diane asked

"Everything. And the skirt is so short"

"Hehe. Anyway, Ban and King have full access to he camera's there. So they'll be watching. Also, here"

She gave us both an earpiece.

"Ban and King will be communicating with us through these. Now let's go party!"

We walked towards the nightclub and then entered. Diane told Meliodas some things he couldn't say. That way he wouldn't give us away.

She also said that we'd call him Mel so it sounds like a girls name which he responded with 'I'm going to kill you after this'