Wings

Another clan swap :3
_________________________________________

Third Person POV:

When the Supreme Deity had a son people were excited. Their Kingdom would finally have an air to the throne.

And when she had two other sons people loved the princes. But the oldest caused them worry. Even though it was nothing to fear, people worried. And Ludoshel loathed him for one thing.

He didn't have wings.

His brothers did yet he didn't. Nobody, not even his mother knew why he didn't have them.

People often doubted his abilities saying that a goddess gets all their power from their wings yet Meliodas was the best fighter they had. He was in control of the army and gave the Archangels orders.

People loved how he was able to fight without any magic or wings. A goddess is known for two things: wings and their healing magic. Meliodas had neither because their magic came from their wings.

News spread quickly to the demon realm and the demon princess took interest in the wingless goddess.

So she attacked a village to draw him out. And it worked. She sensed him and knew he was a goddess.

She went over and the young boy looked at her, immediately recognising her.

She saw fear creep into his eyes.

"So your the Supreme Deity's son. The rumours were true. You have no wings. Which also means you have no magic"

The boy didn't respond.

She landed in front of him and bent down to his level before taunting him.

"Prince Meliodas!!" A voice yelled

Elizabeth took her sword and stabbed the young boy only for the image before her to fade. Leaving her confused was the perfect time to strike.

Meliodas dived on the girl pinning her down. She smirked.

"I see. It was a clone. That's a nice move you've got there your highness"

"Well I try"

"Too bad. Your not strong enough to keep me here"

"Is that so?"

"Yes. And it's not like you can trap me in an ark"

"No. But he can"

The goddess got off the demon only for Ludoshel to shoot an ark at her. Smirking she stood up.

"Nice try. Well I best be off. See you around, your highness"

Over the next few weeks the demon princess continued to meet up with the wingless prince. He would often ignore her but she found a way to get him to talk.

When she had earned his trust she decided to use him. She knew the strength he had and she also knew that he was powerful even without wings.

So one day, while they were on the battle field, she tricked him into talking. And she was using her magic to brainwash the young prince and he didn't realise.

"Come with me. I can give you the one thing you desire"

As the boy became completely vulnerable against the magic, he listened to her words. He couldn't think straight and her words were the only thing he could here.

"Take my hand and I can give you everything you've ever wanted and more. You'll be unstoppable. The most powerful being alive"

She extended her hand.

However, Zeldris and Estarossa sensed their brother near the princess and flew down immediately, only to see the scene unravel.

"Meliodas!! Don't do it! Don't give in!" Zeldris yelled

However he couldn't hear their pleads. They knew that the only way to break free from her spell would be magic. But he didn't have any.

Meliodas was finding it difficult to resist. He had no control over his body and before he knew it, he was reaching his hand out.

Zeldris screamed when he did so and ran over to stop him. But just as he was about to the demon princess used her darkness to hurt him.

This snapped Meliodas put of the trance. He realised she was trying to use him but couldn't get out of her spell.

But what happened afterwards is what shocked the princess and princes.

Meliodas broke free with magic.

His eyes had turned orange and the sign of the goddess clan could be seen. A heavenly glow filled the forest.

The light burned Elizabeth's skin and before they knew it she was unconscious. But so was Meliodas.

The two brothers raced over to catch him before he landed. Both boys were confused.

"Esta I think we should take him home"

They took him back and the Supreme Deity was immediately informed. The two brothers along with the Archangels were all gathered in his room.

When the Supreme Deity entered Estarossa and Zeldris told them what happened.

After explaining it again and again, the Supreme Deity came to a conclusion. Meliodas had magic but couldn't unlease it without wings.

So when he saw his brothers in danger, his magic was unleashed without him knowing. The Supreme Deity said that once we awoke he would be fine so everyone left the room except his brothers.

After a few hours, Meliodas woke up.

"What happened?"

"It's not fair!" Zeldris moaned

"Huh?"

"Why are your wings better than ours?!" Estarossa pouted

"What?"

The two boys pointed the the eldest's back making him look. Followed by a scream. The two laughed at their brother.

"This isn't funny! How?!"

"Don't ask us. You did it"

"How?!"

"Mother said something about you seeing us in danger and magic being unlease causing that" Estarossa explained

"What!?"

"Look calm down. It's really not that big of a deal" Zeldris said trying not to laugh

"Not a big deal!? I don't know how to use these things!"

"Well we'll help you but calm down. Also, stop yelling"

"Sorry Esta. I'm just...."

"We know. Now, let's get to work!"

The two helped Meliodas learn how to control his wings and with his magic, he became the strongest goddess alive.

Even being feared by the demons. All thanks to his brothers.