t h r e e

I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours

When he has the chance

♡♡♡

Ethan wipes a tear as he puts his clothes on. He needs to see Roni now, he can't wait much longer.

The whole incident with the girl had made Ethan sober, so he's good to drive home.

He does, and knocks on the door, even though it's almost four in the morning.

Someone doesn't open it, so he takes his key out and lets himself in.

As soon as he goes in, a man comes out of Roni's room.

"Who are you?" asks Ethan, him getting really mad at seeing this man in Roni's room.

"Hi," he says, letting his hand out as he stops beside Ethan. "I'm Aaron."

"Hi Aaron, what were you doing in my girlfriend's room?" he asks as he slowly shakes his hand.

"I am her best friend, I wouldn't take advantage of her like that," he says. "She needed someone so she called me. I gave her some medicine and she just fell asleep, so please be quiet," says Aaron as he sits down on the couch.

"Thank you," says Ethan. Aaron smiles at him before responding.

"It's my pleasure, she really missed you, Ethan. She was calling your name over and over, I think you should spend more time with her. She's such an amazing girl, and she is the mother of your expecting baby," he says. Ethan nods.

"I don't know what's up with me, as much as I try, I can't change myself Aaron, thank you so much for taking care of her when I was trying to figure myself out," says Ethan. "I promise I'll take care of her from now on."

"Don't promise something you can't keep Ethan, I know what's going on. You can try but I honestly think you shouldn't try. If you're trying and this is the outcome, think about it. Do you really love her and care for her?" asks Aaron. "I'm her best friend, and I probably care for her more than you do. I'm not at all trying to be rude, I'm just stating the facts bro."

"I get it, I get what you mean," says Ethan, tears pouring down his eyes. "You know? She would be so much happier with you. No me, no worries."

"What do you mean?"

"You take her bro, she's gonna be so happy with you," says Ethan as he starts to stand up.

"No, Ethan. You're the father of her baby, and you leaving is gonna hurt her more," says Aaron, setting his hand on Ethan's arm. Ethan sits back down.

"I am the father, but imagine what the baby will think when his father isn't gonna be with him?" asks Ethan.

"Can't you just change yourself?"

"No Aaron, I've been trying bro. I can't change myself. It's like, whenever I think about her, my brain tells me to think about something else. I don't know what's happening," says Ethan. "She doesn't deserve me, she does deserve a kind, loving, boyfriend like you Aaron."

"Ethan stop, please," says Aaron. A tear escapes his eyes.

"No, go take care of her," says Ethan as he sobs.

"NO ETHAN!" whisper yells Aaron. "She loves YOU! Not ME!"

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm gonna go now, please take care of her. I'll be here in the morning to see her," says Aaron as he leaves the front door.

Ethan sits there after Aaron left, crying until he slowly falls asleep.

◇◇◇

This is sad, why do I love writing depressing crap?

Anyways, just a couple chapters left of this. I'm not very proud of it tho lol.

Also, I included Aaron in it since she's in love with him irl! #Aaronica or #RonRon is soooo cute! 😍

I love you guys!

Xoxo,
Umi 💜

Xoxo,Umi 💜