e p i l o g u e

^creds to owner :)

Ethan

The past year has gone by so fast.

Grant is now one year old and is staying with a sitter at home this current moment.

He's grown into such a handsome little baby. We're so attached to each other, he always runs and hugs me yelling "Daddy!" when I come home from work.

Work. Yes, I've gotten a job. After my twin brother Grayson and I did YouTube for a couple years, I found that I love entertaining people and cameras.

I work as a part-time photographer and editor. I edit this couple's videos for their youtube channel, and they really appreciate my work.

Honestly, I miss YouTube so much. But after Grayson got married to Vanessa, she led him to acting instead. So they currently live hours away from us and have been featured in many famous films. Since he is really far away from me, filming a video with him wasn't easy.

So we ended the Dolan Twins channel almost exactly two years ago. It was sad because our fans were our everything, but people were really supportive and have been following us on social media since.

Roni and Nessa still do have a channel. They don't do videos together anymore but they do separate videos, some featuring Grayson and me. 

It's hard on them since they were so close, closer than Grayson and I. But it's working out perfectly.

Roni and I? We've gotten closer, so much closer. It's funny how much I've changed in the past year.

I've made her and my baby boy my biggest priorities, giving them all they need and deserve.

Aaron? He's been hanging out with our family a lot lately, and I don't mind. He's actually a really nice dude, and I've become really good friends with him. He's found a girl, but she's currently out of town. Her name is Isabella, and she's the perfect partner for Aaron.

As for Roni and I, I finally proposed to her just a couple of months ago. Our wedding is in three months, and I couldn't be happier.

I guess not a lot of love stories end with a happy ending, I never thought so.

I was gonna take a path where this story was going to end horribly.

So horribly, why did I think it would be beneficial?

But this story hasn't ended yet; Roni and I have our whole lives ahead of us.

I'm excited for that forever.

I promise I won't ever leave her, never.

You know why?

Because I'm her man, and she's my woman.

No other man or woman shall get in the way of us.

And we will make that promise in just a couple of months now.

I love her, I really do.

She loves me, she really does.

And that's all that matters in this love story.

◇◇◇

I'm gonna be totally honest with you guys...

I don't know what this story was alright? I think I'm gonna take it down soon because I don't like it at all. 

Ha, just kidding! April Fools & a very Happy Easter! I won't be taking it down, but I wasn't lying about not being proud of it haha.

Anyways...so yeah. This is it, the end. 

Should I make an alternative ending? If there are enough people that say yes, I'll make one. 

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this story. I'm not at all proud of it, but it's whatever. 

Love you guys!

Xoxo,
Umi 💜 

(For all of those Christians out there ^)

[Word count: 589]