s i x

Now my baby's dancing 

  ♡♡♡   

Dear Roni,

So, our beautiful baby boy entered this world two days ago. He's a perfect combination of you and I.

I can't wait to see how he looks when he's all grown up. I bet he's gonna look so handsome.

Not trying to brag or anything babe, but I hope he looks like me. Because I'm fine as fuck.

But you're pretty too, beautiful actually. But I'm just way better looking than you.

Sorry babe, I speak the truth.

Okay, I'm just kidding with you if you couldn't tell.

But let me describe how beautiful you are, inside and out, because I really want to show you how much I appreciate you.

Your eyes are my favorite feature of yours, a shade of light chocolate brown but look as if they're hazel. The sparkle in your eyes whenever you look at me is my favorite part of being around you, seeing the love you have for me and the happiness my presence sometimes gives you.

Your beautiful dimple, on the right side of your beautiful face, is a faultless imperfection that I think is absolutely perfect with the rest of your flawless face.

Your smile is also beautiful, showing that one flawless dimple. The way your lips curve into a beautiful expression, that you give almost all that surround you, fill my heart as I see it. The only thing one can do after seeing that smile is to smile back.

Your laughter is so contagious. Heck, anyone would start laughing after hearing your beautiful laughter, even in the times they feel as if they're drowning.

Your loving, caring, generous, and sweet personality. There's not one person that I've heard say "I hate Veronica" or "Veronica's so rude" or anything, because no one can even think about saying anything like that.

And if someone does, tell me.

I'll snap their neck in half.

Overall, you're gorgeous Roni.

And I can't believe I made the decision to leave you.

I've been thinking a lot these past couple of days, and I realized how much thinking is important to the human brain. I was making such a stupid decision, I'm sorry it even came into my head.

I realized that it would do no good. It wouldn't have reduced your stress, but made it worst because I wouldn't be there by your side.

I know I won't be able to change, but I know I won't be able to let you and Grant go.

It's impossible, like taking a child away from a baby. Or coffee away from you.

Trust me, stealing coffee away from you is like signing a contract to go swimming with a shark. Both scenarios have very deadly outcomes.

But I love you and your love for coffee, it's so unique.

You're unique, and so gorgeous.

I'm going to try to improve, Roni, just for you. And for Grant, our beautiful baby boy that deserves the entire world. I'm going to spoil him so much, oh you just wait and see Roni.

I'm staying with you until the end of our lives in this beautiful world we live in, I promise.

Stay gorgeous, beautiful.

Love Always,
Ethan Grant Dolan

◇◇◇ 

Bipolar much E-tee-wee-tee? And oof, the cringe.

But like honestly, he changed his mind so quickly. But is his mind gonna stay changed? Is he gonna leave or stay?

Well, you just have to find out my lovely people.

Just remember the song...I did base this story off of it sooooo...yeah.

Also, I'm trying to finish this story off, so I can focus more on my other ones! I am semi-proud of this story but idk, I'm always so insecure and I feel like this story is one of my worst ones. But I want to be able to focus more on "Lucid Dreams" so I'm going to be posting this story until it's finished, and then LD, so yeah. Ask any questions if you're confused!

Anyways, I love you guys so much.

Xoxo,
Umi 💜

Xoxo,Umi 💜