Chapter three

Virgil cuddles into the eeyore teddy as Patton walks back to the kitchen and continues cooking. Virgil roles over and yawns waking up from his little nap. He sits up and rubs his eyes as Patton finished the cooking and brings in the plates for him and Logan. Virgil looks at them whilst they are laughing, eating and not paying attention to Virgil. He then crawls to the edge of the play pen and crawls over the small bars landing on the floor silently. As they are laughing and eating Virgil looks around and crawls behind the couch quizzically.

Patton smiles and looks at the playpen noticing that Virgil is not there and stands up worried.
"Where is my baby?" His voice wavering slightly.

Virgil giggles quietly and Patton hears then walks to the couch and picks up Virgil.
"You scared daddy!" Patton then frowned sternly.
"bad baby~"

Virgil pouts and shakes his head cutely. "no" Patton nods and places Virgil back in the playpen and puts his and Logans dishes in the sink then walks to the couch and sits down with Logan. Virgil roles around bored before he sees a small tent with books in it then crawls to it and opens a book. "Ooh!" Logan and Patton smile as they watch Virgil and cuddle.
"Ele. ..... Eleph. ... Elepha. .. Elephant, Elephant!" Virgil smiles and giggles.

Logan walks over to him and picks him up. "Yes! Good boy!" Logan smiles. Virgil giggles and looks up at Logan. "Papa!" Logan smiles softly. "That's me baby~" Virgil giggled again and placed his tiny hands on Logans cheeks. "Papa!" Logan blushed at the cuteness and kissed his little hands. "Yes baby?~" Virgil smiles and giggles cutely before exclaiming. "I love you!" Logan smiles and hums against his little hand. "Papa loves you more~" Virgil smiles wide and hugs Logan happily and Logan gently pats his bum and hugs back. Virgil yawns cutely and holds onto Logan, him smiling. Virgil giggles and looks at Patton who walks over. "Hi baby!" Patton smiles warmly and gently rubs Virgils tummy. "Hi daddy!" He giggles and reaches out for Patton as Logan hands him to Patton. Patton holds him. "My sweet baby~" Patton smiles and gently bounces Virgil. He yawns and snuggles into Patton tiredly.

《 OKAY HI I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POST THIS SOONER!!! I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY (lazy) AND I JUST GOT BACK TO SCHOOL AND IT'S EXAM WEEK!!! I'LL TRY AND GET ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE SOON!! SO SORRYYYY! !!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!!》
Word count: 429