Chapter 10

The car ride was fun. Definetely memorable to the infant who enjoyed himself very much. He had his favourite giraffe stuffie basicaly attached to his side. He was feeling all sorts of new emotions and didnt know what they where. Virgil cuddled into Logans shoulder ever so softly. His small chubby cheeks resting against the firm material of the blazer Logan was wearing. They were all ready for the day. Milk, check. Tummy filled, check. Stuffie, check. Comfy? Hell check. Virgil was so ready he couldnt even beleive it. Logan locked the car and headed toward the school. It was early in the morning so not many people where there like little Virgie had expected. Every time they saw another teacher they swooned over Virgil. But soon the bell would ring which is what Logan feared most. He was scared his boy would be terrified of the loud bell which signalled the teachers and students.

The moment came and Virgil didnt even notice. He was too busy looking around and wondering about things to notice the students piling in. He sat in his small play pen next to Logans desk. It has blankets on the floor and his stuffies and toys scattered around.

The students stared at Virgil easily distracted by his cuteness. Some where confused on how someone would want to ever have a child with someone like Logan. Some where happy that Logan found love.

((Im back bitches))