Chapter 6

Virgil giggles and puts a stuffie on a toy car and moves it around "Vrooooooom".
Logan smiled and pulled him into his lap and hugged him and kissed him. "Dada loves you~" Virgil giggled and smiled. "I love you too!!" Logan smiles and hums bouncing him lightly. Virgil yawns and cuddles into Logan then falls asleep. Virgil snores slightly and Logan chuckles light heartedly. He cuddles into Logan as he stands up and walks to his study to work whilst holding him.

{-later-}

Virgil wakes up slowly and Logan smiles down at him. "Hello~" Virgil giggles. "Hiiiiii" Virgil cuddles into Logan and looks up at him. "Dada.." Logan replies. "Yes, sweet boy?~" Virgil smiled. "I wove you" Logan chuckles. "Dada loves you more~" He giggles. "Where's daddy?" Logan smiles. "He is making dinner. You where sleeping for a while, you're a sleepy boy aren't you~" Logan coos over the adorable baby. Virgil squeals as Logan coos more, though his voice is much deeper than Pattons. "Sleepy baby. Yes you are~"

Virgil giggles and moves up kissing the tip of Logans nose then laughs. Logan laughs and continues working. Virgil looks at his work then presses a random button that turns his lamp off. Logan smiles turning it on again. Soon after Virgil turns it off and Logan turns it back on.  Virgil giggles and looks up at Logan as he blows a raspberry on Virgils cheek. He squeals and laughs as Logan smiles then chuckles. Logan bounces Virgil lightly as he hums. Virgil yawns as Logan smirks. "Are you sleepy again?" Virgil nods as Logan rocks him. "Such a sleepy baby~" Virgil falls asleep as Logan gently places him in the cradle next to his desk. Virgil cuddles into the blankets.

{-Timeskip 12 minutes-}

Virgil looks at Logan sleepily and crawls to the edge of the cradle and stands up holding the bars as Logan works. Virgil sniffles as Logan looks over. "What's the matter?" Virgil sniffles. "N-Nightmare..." Logan frowns and holds him. "Oh baby~" Virgil holds onto Logan and starts crying. Logan bounces and shushes him. "Tell me all about it!" Virgil shivers in Logans arms. "T-There was a scawy monster a-and..." Logan coos. Virgil bursts out crying  as Logan rocks him. "It's okay baby~" Virgil holds onto Logan. "Do you want a bottle?" Logan asked and Virgil nodded. Logan walked over to his office microwave and warmed up a bottle then fed Virgil. Virgil started drinking and calmed down. Logan sighed. Virgil finishes the bottle and Logan pat his back then he burped.
《THERE. IT'S UP. I'M SORRY I'M SO LAZY. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY OOF. LOVE YALL》