Chapter 9

*timeskip Logies recovery week*

Virgil makes small groans as he wakes up from his sleep. He sits up yawning whilst keeping his giraffe stuffie close. He looked around seeing his animal print curtains still shut. He sighs and stretches before crawling to the bars of the cot "Dada!" He shouts softly in a tired voice. After a couple minutes of silence he hears a faint humming from downstairs. He pouts softly and yells again but slightly louder "Dada!!" The humming continues but he hears soft footsteps to his bedroom. He watches the door until Logan walks in. He smiles softly as his eyes are dark and baggy like he hadn't slept I days. "Hey baby" He gently picks up Virgil making sure to not forget his favorite Giraffe stuffie. "Daddy is down stairs making some breakfast, you wanna see him?" Logan moves some of Virgils hair and gently kisses his forehead. Virgil nods and he hugs his stuffie.

Logan walks out closing the door behind him. He walks slowly down the stairs so he doesn't slip and hurt Virgil. He yawns again and walks into the kitchen "Hey babe~" He kisses Pattons cheek. Pattons freckled face heats up and he giggles "Morning, oh heya baba!" He grins and gives Virgil lots of butterfly kisses. Virgil laughs loudly as Logan smiles watching the scene before him. His own little family, that he thought he'd never have. He pecks Pattons forehead "I'll get Virgil a bottle as you make that okay?" "Kay~" Pattons nods and he continues cooking. Logan gently sets down Virgil in a highchair with his stuffie and starts making him a bottle. As the microwave is heating the bottle Patton dances round a bit entertaining Virgil whilst they wait. The microwave dings and Logan gets out the bottle quickly testing it to see if it's too hot. Once it's cooled down to the right temperature he feeds Virgil whilst Patton dishes up the pancakes.

"Today's gonna be so fun baba~" Patton grins as he watches Virgil. But to Pattons surprise Virgil is silent completely dedicated to finishing his bottle this time. As he near the ends of the bottle he pouts and stops drinking as his small babeh stomach is full. Logan smiles and washes the bottle as Patton gently lifts up Virgil and burps him. Virgil burps softly and yawns wiping his mouth on Pattons shoulder. He chuckles softly and takes Virgil to his play pen so they can have their breakfast. He places him down and kisses his forehead and sits next to he already eating Logan.

Virgil plays around a bit then looks at Logans piano. He crawls to the edge of the play pen and gently starts pushing it along the rug to get to the piano. He huffs softly, he didn't have many toys in there so the edge of the play pen dragged them along easily. He grins as he reaches the but before he could do anything he is picked up by Logan. "Cmon mister let's get dressed" Logan held Virgil as he walks upstairs and into Virgils room "Today you are going to dada's work" He sets Virgil onto the changing table as Virgil giggles happily. Logan smiles and changes Virgil into some slightly more expensive clothes. Logan gently picks him up and walks into his and Pattons bedroom. He set Virgil on the bed before he got dressed into his suit. Virgil looked around before hiding under the pillows. Logan sighs and puts everything he needs into his brief case and chuckles softly seeing Virgils feet. "I wonder where he would be~" He smiles and tickles Virgils feet and he laughs loudly. Logan chuckles and picks him up "Found ya~" He kisses his forehead before walking downstairs with him in his arms. He places Virgil on he floor and puts his shoes on. He picks up Virgil again and the brief case. "Alright, we will see you later honey" Logan unlocks the door and walks out. "Bye bye sweetheart and bubba boo~" Patton grins as they close the door. Logan brings Virgil to his expensive but nice looking car and places him in the baby seat in the back. He buckles him in and closes the door getting in and buckling in himself. He turns the car on and plays Virgils favorite music as he pulls out of the drive way "Are you ready Virgil?"

------------------------------------------------------

Guys this took me forever seriously XD I was even playing minecraft whilst writing 😂😂😂 Hope yall like this. Expect another one soon 😉😉