9. Liking

Can we all please appreciate this gif of Irene's. I mean HoLy MoLy she is such a cutieee~ 

--------------------------------------------------------

HOSEOK'S POV:

Flashbacks of Eunhae's delicate features had taken over my mind. This was the first time a girl has ever been this close to me.

What I founded more cute was as to how quick her cheeks would flush pink. 

You're so fucking cute Eunhae.

EUNHAE'S POV: 

In the left corner of this dull class, my eyes were getting heavy even though I had a good sleep last night, even after that little incident.

We could've kissed. We were that close.

Sheesh Eunhae, stop. You are so dumb, he just did it to protect you. He must just felt sorry for you.

Sorry for you. I do not at all want someone to feel sorry for me. I'm not a weakling for God's sake.

I did my average eye roll, not to dramatic to attract attention. Since teachers have excelled in breaking friendships of their feeble students, our teacher made me and Irene sit separately, she was sitting with Taehyung. My heart was broken, crushed. It felt as someone stabbed into my soul that already had become fragile because of the rules of the severe world. Alas, I had lost my friend who provided me with extra minutes of sleep while covering me from the taunting glares of the teachers, even though she did fail sometimes, I just missed that pabo. 

God, remind me how dramatic can you *not* be Eunhae? My inner displeased self spoke, once again reminding me of how i am lacking at everything in life.

Irene did give me some sad looks few times by turning her head while the teacher was engaged in writing God knows what on the board. Our eyes would meet and we would make by far the most sad faces we could and I could bet I looked exceptionally hideous. But now, her eyes were only focused on Taehyung's figure. Irene would steal glances at him at each chance she would get. And did I mention that I saw Taehyung secretly looking at her too? I sense love in the air. Oh and seems like I have some teasing to do later on.

I was sitting with well, my bag. Probably the greatest companion. I sighed and rested my chin on my hand. Of course I had to check on what everyone was doing in class to find some reason to enjoy the class, if observing people (note the word observing) and looking like a creep had to be one that I was up for it. 

I slightly tilted my head to peek what was going on behind me. My view fell on a sleeping Hoseok and I paused. Every part of me seem to froze. His face radiated light and his features looked so soft yet so striking. What is this sorcery? And why am I not a part of it? 

His eyes all of a sudden cracked open and the first person his vision fell on was....me. I looked away quickly, unaware of what to do. I turned to see if he still was looking at me, and well he was. He smiled and so did I. 

What is he doing to me?

-----------------------------------

"Yah Eunhae?" Irene poked my cheek as she tried to get my attention as I scrolled down my twitter news feed.

"Yes?" I answered as I kept my phone away, clearly bored.

"Prom is coming up ya know." 

I sat up straight. Prom? One of the events I fear of. Dressing up and looking all glam isn't my thing. I prefer comfy nights at home. I gave an annoyed look, "So?"

"So, you need to find a partner quick you know. All the good guys are gonna be booked in a blink." Irene snapped her fingers, and sat back as she sighed.

"What's up with you?" I gave her a questioning look.

"What if no one asks me like the last time?" Her lips curved into a frown.

Is she kidding me?

"IRENE!" I threw a pillow at her. "I swear to God you un-thankful brattttt! At least six guys asked you out and you said NO to all of them. I was the one who did not get asked out. How dare you try to hurt my pride." I dramatically covered my chest with my hands with a hint of hurt on my face.

10/10 on my acting skills.

On receiving a second floating pillow she finally spoke up, "BUT THEY WERE ALL SO GROSS!" I looked at her in awe. How much of high maintenance does she want? Sheesh.

"There I said it. I wanted this one guy to ask me out and well.... he didn't.." Her head hung low and her eyes were fixed on her feet.

"Taehyung?" I asked her in a soft tone.

Her eyes darted to my figure and her cheeks were all red. She gave me a small nod. I smiled and patted her head. "Ahh my cabbage~ You feeble children." I chuckled.

"Yah wae are you laughing you potato?" She nudged me with her elbow.

I crossed my legs and held her hands, "Child, I think Taehyung likes you... I mean that is what my womanly sense tells me."

"WHAAATTTTT?!" The amount of satisfaction in her tone amused me. Irene got up and in the blink of an eye and God knows what made her dance around like a baboon around the whole house. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG LIKES ME~" Irene had now started her own concert.

Who knew that only a simple phrase could make this bum so thrilled?

-----------------------------------------------------

So sorry that I could not update recently. I had plenty of stuff to do and I had my exams so yeahh.

Anyways, here is a updateee. Don't forget to comment, vote and shareee~

Love ya :))