~♡~ Shy Girl ~♡~ Eevee X Zane

Scenario~ high school setting. Eevee is a new girl at Ninjago High and she's extremely shy! After transferring from a different school everything is new to her. Luckily, her cousin, Lloyd happens to go to this school and he introduces her to his friends.

Requested by~ Me!

Relationship: good friends(by Lloyd)

NOTES: THIS IS NOT THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE THIS IS JUST A HIGH SCHOOL AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eevee's POV

I woke up rather early this morning then I remembered why! I'm starting a new school today. I get to be with Lloyd now! But that means I'm leaving my old friends Paris, Willow, and Connor that was gonna be difficult for me.

I've never been good at making friends, at all. I'm super shy and I get nervous easily, on top of that I can't really hold a conversation with someone I don't know.

I can be pretty talkative with my friends but... I don't do well with social interaction or people watching me! And that's exactly what happens at a new school! People stare at you, really preppy and energetic people instantly try to befriend you, people already are gossiping about you and expecting your arrival, they somehow know things about you you don't about yourself, those really popular kids approach you and then if your like me you kinda just run away after attempting to stutter out a hello and miserably failing.

I looked at my clock and said 5:45 fudge! I've got to get ready! I took my shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair into a side ponytail and threw on some clothes.(outfit above) I honestly didn't care about some dumb stuff like how I look or dress to be honest. I think it's dumb to be judged in looks, needless to say, I highly doubt the people at this new school think that way. I sigh and looked back at the clock 6:10 not bad...

I walked downstairs and said hello to my aunt, misako, whom I was staying with at the time. I figured Lloyd had already gone without me since his lime green book bag wasn't anywhere to be seen, neither was he. "Good morning, aunt Misako!" I greeted.

"Morning, dear" Misako smiled softly at me. She handed me some toast and my lavender book bag. I smiled and waved goodbye stuffing the toast in my mouth and throwing my book bag into my back I hurried out of the door.

The one thing you DON'T want to do is be late to your first day so I practically sprinting all the way there. Though, me being me I was worried for no reason considering that I was twenty minutes early! Whoops? I walked around the school ground for a little bit, trying to find my locker since Lloyd had gotten me, my schedule a few days ago.

While I was looking at the paper that had my locker number I walked right into something or should I say, someone "s-sorry..." I mumbled quietly looking up at the person I had just run into. It was a guy a little taller than Lloyd. The guy had platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes that you could look at all day long. "That is quite alright. You're not hurt, are you?" He asked kindly extending his hand to help me up. I reluctantly took his hand and stood up onto my feet. "N-no... I'm f-fine" I muttered so softly to the point where it was just barely above a whisper. 

"Hey Zan-- Eevee!" A familiar pair of emerald green eyes came into contact with my crystal blue eyes. "L-lloyd!" I smiled and hugged him, temporarily forgetting about the guy I ran into. "Is this a friend of yours, Lloyd?" The guy asked.

We both turned our attention back to him, me hiding behind Lloyd. Like I said, I'm not good at socializing. "Yeah, Zane, meet Eevee, and Eevee, meet Zane!" Lloyd said introducing us. I shyly waved at him. Zane smiled at me.